Funniest one liners you have heard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Str4t3GY

05-27-2011

Switching #8 and #7 aaround in qualifiers. /hotshots reaction

Shotslol

05-27-2011

Real

lulululululululu

05-27-2011

freaked annie: Have u guys seen my bear tibbers?

udyr: I've seen your bear... It's in the back of my van, and I've also got some free candy...

ButtNakedWonder

05-27-2011

Garen: Ult coming your way, brother bear.

HEEEYAAAAHH!

Gureedu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-27-2011

Noobs 3 on1,noob karthus ks after diving into protect an anivias egg or killing of escaping people or when low health people are under tower and hence my team cannot kill them so use my ult,or people calling me noob ks when i play teemo and some 1 in weak health runs away from them into my shrooms -,-

DEAXSA

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark Angel HFB View Post
This thread was making me happy till I read this one... my mom just died. T_T
am i suposed to upvote you? that sucks, man no kidding. but srsly, i dont want to upvote, dont want to downvote, but just agree with you. what do i doooooooooooooooo?

Fujibashi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

Rammus: jungle
Garen: germany

^_^

pxxxy

Recruiter

05-27-2011

"team is fuk"

Enjuine

05-27-2011

Repeatedly ganked Vlad as ww. after 4th gank - "Team Jacob"

Right after the release of New Moon, caused priceless rage in-chat.

PyroAtLarge

05-27-2011

There are three instances that I can remember:

Right after Vlad came out, my buddy and I loaded in to SR as Vlad and WW. I gank his lane from jungle and we both throw "Team Twilight" in allchat. Many rages were had.

A different buddy of mine played Garen while I played Jarvan. We lane top against a solo Kog who we more or less destroy for the lane phase. 20mins into the match, the enemy Shaco starts blaming the Kog for feeding top and losing them the game. Kog response: Seriously? I dare you to go top and try and deal with Demacian Mancleave. That's our new laning name.

Right after Morde got tweaked to be more AP heavy, I watched one 1-shot a Xin with Mace of Spades. The Xin's only response: Well, fu**".