Funniest one liners you have heard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookychan

04-23-2011

About 30 minutes into the game, we are losing pretty badly, it's the same story with our Heimerdinger.
He hasn't said a word until he goes out alone and gets gang'd by 4 enemies. After respawning, he stands in our spawning pool for a couple minutes then says in call caps "THIS TEAM IS SO SUCKS"

He then continues to rage in broken english at everyone, most memorably at our Shaco. "HEY SHACO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR FATHER SAID TO ME HE SAID PLEASE KILL MY SON"

He eventually got into /all chat and had the enemy team loling as well. We all reported him.

Sychar

04-23-2011

"I fingered your sister and found your dads wedding ring" *firstblood*

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by redPANDA View Post
instant on the floor dying. and I wanted to post this to see what else you guys have seen over the course of playing.
"Man... this is BS. FUK YOU AND YOUR POTATO GRENADES!!!!"

Enemy to my laning partner, Maokai, who was spot on with his sapling toss, and we were basicly annihilating/denyi-fyin the opposition.

Gash Manko

04-23-2011

CHAAAAAAAAARGEEEEEEE

*2 seconds later*

WHY THE **** DIDn"T YOU GUYS HELP OMG.

Cause it was 3vs5,and the tank and carry where dead?

Keywing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...diaq/Mundo.jpg

This one wins hands down

Trititar

04-23-2011

"who gponna cry?"

same guy: "ur mom and dad"

and yes, he really typed "gponna"

Im a NinJa

04-23-2011

The blue team has surrendered with a 4 votes against 1.

OMG!!!!
B
B
B
OMG B B B B B B !!!!!!!!

Victory.

Ted Manstrong

04-23-2011

guy says "Hex drinker... can take do I do this product."

I had no response.

Trazier

04-23-2011

Oh, my personal best. First and only time I tried Ashe, I died in a teamfight, as did most of my team and all but 1 of the enemy team. Just their Ashe, and she was mid... in the center... at low health... I came back to life just as she was cleaning out a minion wave, and presumably Bing back to base.

So I decide, eh, Why not. I fire my arrow right down the center line, and type out "/all INCOMING!!! BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!" count 1 second... 2 seconds.... push enter (didn't want to give her ENOUGH time to react). And like 2 seconds later YOU HAVE SLAIN AN ENEMY!

I once sniped a nasus who flashed away into brush when I was playing ezreal, but I still have to say, THIS was my most satisfying kill, since I even told her it was coming ahead of time. Many lols were had at her expense, on both sides of the fight.

takeo on lol

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmez89 View Post
Singed: TAG! You're it!
*scores kill*
30 seconds of laughing (both IRL and expressing it in chat) on both team, only the minions moved.
Sooooooo hilarious