Funniest one liners you have heard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hakouden

11-13-2011

Also
"AD Janna here to save the day!"

Penta kill Jana.
Team
"Wtf.."

KidCow

11-13-2011

Quote:
Game #3 ~ So there was this really fail game where my team epically sucked, but we didn't want to surrender because it was one of those games where the other team is completely awesome and everyone is joking back and forth and having fun (So rare). There was this super tanky and fed Tryndamere that hadn't died once....so randomly my whole team finds him in our jungle and we gang up and kill him....in All Chat the Tryn says "Congratulations, you finally killed the enemy Boss" Their team proceeded to surrender and we won.....
Something similar happened with me. My pals and I were paying ranked 3vs3 because season 1 was going to end and the horrible Elo we'd get would be erased.
We went something like Nocturne, Amumu and Jax. The other team went Tryndamere, Alistar and Sion.

We played like noobs in their first day at league of legends. We were ready to surrender when they got to our second inhibitor tower at bottom when something very weird happened. Their team caught me (Amumu) and Jax over-extended and killed me and then followed Jax all the way to the tower were they dived him. Alistar and Sion however decided to leave Tryndamere alone at the tower. Our Jax then got a stun in on Tryndamere below the tower while he himself flashed away. Tryndamere ended up dying and they surrendered with 3 votes shortly after.

Tryndamere: F**k! WTF is this sh*t?! We don't play like that, man. F*CK.

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

wtf ... read the score then chat box...
proof it was 0:1 and since the image is smaller after I uploaded so for clarification, box said:BAH GAWD KING, SLOBBERKNOCKER

Bushido

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS PrinnyDood View Post
From a Lee Sin player...

"I MUST APPEASE THE TURRET GODS!"

He ran out to mid, died at Mid Turret. He uses Revive, runs back out, dies JUST as the enemy ryze gets there.

Ryze: "lol, this match is going to be easy mode."

Lee Sin goes 18-1-13 and they surrendered 27 minutes in.
I declare shenanigans. He died twice by turret, and one death.

Squidles

11-13-2011

"If your mom was a potato, it'd be a potato with a lot of d**** in it."

Arist°crat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

Garen player: now that i picked garen, our win is GARENteed!

his final score was 0-4-1

powahless

11-13-2011

me and udyr saying sup everytime after we killed each other

ArashiKai

11-13-2011

Grassy game: "Fu ck W, im dead!"

Jayboat Prime

Recruiter

11-13-2011

While I was playing Ezreal...

"EZREAL WHY DIDN'T YOU HEAL ME?"

Kdm10

11-13-2011

Hey, wards and oracles are cheating you newbs I quit. P.S. an evelynn said this.

second one is "ok"