Funniest one liners you have heard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spiderbubble

08-25-2011

"Kat why didn't you finish him off?"

Kat: "I was OOM!"

leafstar5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-25-2011

The best thing I've heard was, "I'm going to do to you want the Chinese did to Pearl Harbor."
He actually thought it was the Chinese.

Wildcatsny

08-25-2011

Me and my friend laning top as Jax and Panth, (back when tf ulti was global :*( ) he teles behind us when we both have full health, we jump on him

Our teammate: oh lord i hope that was consensual

Echo Nacyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Playing as Morde with 4 of my friends, we lose everyone but myself in a push (getting no kills either) and I get back to the base and stand between the two nexus turrets alone.
All five enemies come in, I score a double kill and chase the remaining three out alone as my teammates respawn. We grab baron and win the game,
After the game one of my friends starts sending "Morde: 1v5 NO PROBLEM!" Secretly we all actually thought I was doomed as heck xD

One of my best games ever, AND a line that never stopped being fun to toss around amongst ourselves.

DemonKid06

08-25-2011

-Astronaut skin Teemo gets ganked in mid-

Teemo(all): Houston, we have a problem... Q_Q

cheapBėėr

08-25-2011

amy winehouse house died

Flower Power

08-25-2011

Someone on my team took a long time to load, so the first message sent was from the enemy Morgana:
"BANANA BASED INTERNET AND A BAMBOO MODEM I SEE"

Saint Latona

08-29-2011

This one night, I joined a 5-premade normal game with my friends who love to **** around and have a good time. I decide to jungle with my go-to jungler, Warwick. I select the Firefang Warwick skin because I think the wolfie looks so cute with the skin.

Upon entering the loading screen, I see that one of my friends who picked Tristana had her legendary skin on. I remember this thread, and an idea pops into my head.

Game starts. I go, "Fire Squad, time to deploy!"

Everyone begins to talk about me being on fire for one minute before trolling the entire game, and yes that includes the enemy team.

Jason Joestar

08-29-2011

"Singed is OP" LOLOLOLOL omg you guys are so funny.

Linkkie3

08-29-2011

"Scrub Soraka, 0 CS, take an example of that Caitlyn you're laning with, she has 150."