Funniest one liners you have heard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My 1ee7 Pony

08-23-2011

Me(as Annie) Been spamming this the intire game and was quite fed: "Have you seen my bear tibbers?"
The enemy Anivia gets mad and caps shouts: "IT'S IN YOUR F*CKING HAND!!"

Epicn00b

08-23-2011

So in a game, I was forced to AFK for 5 minutes because of my dog. Fell horribly behind. My team loses, and the first thing said after was this:
"GG Jax's dog"

Zapurai

08-23-2011

A fleeing Mundo attempts to escape through the jungle after a minor scuffle. Eventually he dies and I notice his name is something like... Cosinesine. Being a math nerd I come up with:

Looks like Mundo should've taken the... *sunglasses* tangent way home!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Dremare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

"Okay, who's the one trying to run LoL on a typewriter."

Anon8792

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

One time I was playing Singed, screwing around with my gas. I'm gassing their minions, making it hard for them to hit mine with all the gas. finally in all chat I say

me:breathe deep
*my mana runs out, so the gas stops*
enemy: you require more vespene gas

Degrading

08-24-2011

A cat is pushing a watermelon out of a lake, your argument is invalid. He pwned the guy who was talking bad about him. xD

I Go HAM

08-24-2011

We were loosing terribly my team.. The opposite team had a Chogath that was quite fed, he could almost 1 hit insta kill with his ulty. Well on our team we had a Skarner, the other team was on our nexus & skarner was the first one to respawn after the ace they've just got.

Cho ate skarner. & someone on my team said.."he just ate his son." everyone lol'd

Rock4ever3399

08-24-2011

Just read this whole thread, nbd...

One time i was playing with a random Matador Alistar. He woud only respond to "EL MATADOR" and absolutely demolished the enemy team. When he ran in he would shout, "EL MATADOR"! It was just a fun game

Earlier this week I was playing with all randoms and defending bot tower. They had a fed brand, a garen, and an urgot waiting to make a move. Our 0-5-1 Annie decides to push past tower range and incinerate all the minons and enemies. They take that as their chance to ignore annie and focus me back at the Tower, with Urgot ulting me into the three of them. I asked annie why she initiated. Her response: "I can't initiate, i'm ranged. Besides, they didn't touch me!" ='[

And Yesterday we had a malz on our team steal blue early game from my friend who was jungling amumu. This pissed him off because he couldn't sustain himself anymore. So he decided to go buy wards, shout, "TO MORDOR" and run into the enemy team's base. As the towers killed him, he goes, "It's ok guys! I warded their base!" He did this for like ten straight minutes. Their Cho'Gath was lughing so hard he stopped paying attention. We still won and amumu went like 2-10-10, with most of his deaths to turrets! =D

A different day my same friend was playing alistar and we were just messing with the enemy team. He says, "Don't worry, i know what to buy!" He proceeds to get as many pairs of boots as he could. Every time he initiated he yelled in /all, "I'm sponsored by nike! JUST DO IT!"
Fun times

Brutyl

08-24-2011

Had a Sion that couldn't figure out that wards were invisible to the opposing team. He kept yelling at us You no have wards! after we'd kill him while he was hiding in the bushes. He eventually rage quit. Not sure how you can be level 30 and not know about wards.

Footh

08-24-2011

Someone takes like 10min to load the game.

Random guy on enemy team : You got Windows95 installed on your microwave? x.x