Funniest one liners you have heard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enjuine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

After ganking Vlad repeatedly as WW

"Team Jacob"

Instantly spawned 5 minutes of rage from enemy team.

Zoomah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

Love this thread. Read almost all of them for sure..

I was playing as brand once...team fights broke out leaving just me and an ashe up close to the entrance of my own base. Both at around 3/4 health, I went in for the kill...I E'd her, and predicted that she would flash away from me and run..to counter it I flashed toward her, and at that very moment she had ult'd and I went thru her frozen arrow with flash, stunned and just wrecked her after that.

I was just shocked I had done that, totally didnt mean to at all...and in all ashe says: "wtf you can flash through frozen arrow?" and a buddy (Who also knew it was an accident) on my team in all says..

"read you like a book."

I could NOT stop laughing about it

Vembumees

08-23-2011

"get back to kitchen" after orianna got killed in mid

Wulf Of Highland

08-23-2011

Co Op Ai

We had a WW who was new to jungling and was going through river and gets intsa raped by annie and goes. "F ING BOTS AND THEIR DAM PSYCHIC POWERS"

Nipples McTwisty

08-23-2011

Entire enemy team ganks our Twitch. He dies in 2 seconds flat. Proceeds to tell enemy Olaf how he is such a better player than him. After about 5 minutes of arguing back and forth Twitch ends it with

"Y 1 V 1 U SUCK ME BRO!?"

KamakaziGumiBear

08-23-2011

After about 15minutes of silence in a boring passive game, a player on the enemy team says
"I have to go I just tried cutting the steak on my lap and realized paper plates are useless"

wizuriel

08-23-2011

"[censor] don't go off alone, the Veigar is fed"

"Don't worry, I will make sure to look down"

Sliced Brad

08-23-2011

Enemy twitch: "When i got twitch i thought he was a mini-elephant"

HM2

08-23-2011

"Patch will be released on time."

blade594

08-23-2011

Friend was angry at malzahar's ult and in all chat says to him:"If I had two tickets tickets to DisneyLand and only knew three people, I'd eat the tickets before i'd ever give them to you."