5's Ranked team recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkaSnake

04-23-2011

Delete this thread , thanks.

ThankMeLat3r

04-23-2011

IGN: phazee ill talk to you.

ChiyoChanDesuguu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

cool

nMe Mewuvmyself

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

<<<<<< IGN Name

1660 solo que

master6321

04-23-2011

Just to let everyone know, we played a game and akasnake ended up doing the worst, 2/6 vlad at top, he then proceded to remove me and add my friends who were higher rated.

Boxxxy

04-23-2011

Roflmao^

Innerspoken

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by master6321 View Post
Just to let everyone know, we played a game and akasnake ended up doing the worst, 2/6 vlad at top, he then proceded to remove me and add my friends who were higher rated.
Like all LoL players, they're a bit temperamental. I played a ranked 3 with him, and he gave out first blood and I was lagging real bad, and we raged at each other like most LoL players but we resolved our issues and won.
Though he may rage and all, you probably did something to take it a step to far, and if I know Snake, he doesn't break that easily unless you're trolling or insulting him really badly, so I'm sure he has his reasons. But sorry to hear for your loss on that game and him removing you from his friends list.

Erebus Sign

04-24-2011

sign me up!

master6321

04-24-2011

Actually, I didn't even say a word to him, his mic was broken and we didn't type much.