Need help picking a good 3150/6300 Ip character to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticMantra

04-23-2011

Hi Every1,

I have now saved lot of IP points in my account and i am having diffculties to choose between appropriate champions. I'm not a pro and do not play ranked games yet.(lvl20)

I already have unlocked master yi,Ashe, Xin zhao,Dr.Mundo,Tristana and Tryndamere.

i was hoping to get a char like master yi coz i love playing him. Hes flexible in build, like both AP and AD. or M-DPS like xin which is easy and fun to play.

Please advice me a good char to play.

h0B0

04-23-2011

try them whilst they are free and buy them when you enjoy playing them its as simple as that. there will always be flavors of the month but they will never be as effective as playing a champ you enjoy playing

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

You can try Olaf. Hes probably one of the most fun melee DPS champs around.
I would also recommend Pantheon, but only after hes been buffed/changed so he isn't so useless.

Amatzikahni

04-23-2011

Sion is probably the best champion for flexibility (is successful with either pure AD or pure AP), and a few different champs do best in a hybrid setup (Jax comes to mind; I've also seen Kayle, Mordekaiser, and Poppy do well with hybrid builds). Since you've just hit 20, I would first recommend that you fill out one rune page with Tier 3 runes before purchasing more champs; that will give you some more time to test champs out during the free weeks while you save up.

One tip I'll give is to not treat someone else's champion opinion as law. I have many friends who all like playing certain champs and claim they are the most fun in the game, but when I try them, I get bored to death. It works in reverse, too. We can recommend strong champs that fit certain roles quite well, but for new players it's much better to try them and see for yourself if the champ fits your playstyle.

Enmaro

04-23-2011

I'd suggest ezreal, personally, I find him fun. However he can be difficult, and as Amatzikahni said you should probably just buy tier 3 runes and try out champions during free week. xP

malphismia

04-23-2011

Considering the playstyle of the champs you listed, The champs you're looking for are Akali and Pantheon in the 3150 IP, and maybe Irelia for 6300 IP. Nidalee is good if you master her.

Xagonix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

You seem to play a lot of AD champions, mostly in the upfront Physical category.

My favorite champion ever is IRELIA (6300). Her playstyle matches Xin Zhao's, but she has a lot better lane sustainability with her ultimate. She's somewhat bursty like Xin but then has a true damage proc on her W skill that makes her an amazing champion.

But if you want a 3150, Pantheon is a decent choice. I wouldn't highly recommend him, though.

MysticMantra

04-24-2011

thanks every1... i checked the Tier 3 runes its INSANEly costly.

i have like 9.4k ip and to get T3 runes i need around 10k ip....Quint costs wooping 2keach rest 400 each.

its too much for just one set and if wanna play a mage char all runes are waste.

So i have to buy another 10k for second page ? Is T3 necessary now for me ? or can i get it at lvl 30.

Hypozarbon

04-24-2011

I wouldn't say they're neccessary, but as you get closer to 30+ people will have tier 3 runes making you under equiped against them.

I wouldn't say you need to get them now, but just keep in mind that other people will be getting them, and that you want to compete.

SHREK lS LlFE

04-24-2011

Ezreal.