Ryze OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creston

03-02-2010

its funny normally i hate q dodging...however the other day i commented on someone bringing res (wasnt trolling) and he responded by saying it was his first game and his friends second game.....so ya...i joined the q dodge club...well worth the 3 minutes...also gave me an idea...when you are qing and you see someone with rez...tell everyone your friends with the guy, its his first game and your second...and someone else will surely q dodge for you...lol genious

Arlando

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creston View Post
i commented on someone bringing res (wasnt trolling) and he responded by saying it was his first game and his friends second game
why say anything at all? just because someone has flash doesnt mean they know how to use it. a rez used correctly is better than a flash or rally used incorrectly. i used to love when i would use smite and id get so many "you know thats a noob spell right" only to finish the game and see the person had 100 less wins than me and half as many kills and deaths i would. by chance your assumption was correct and the guy turned out to be a real "noob", whats that say about your elo that youre being matched with a guy in his first game and his buddy in his second?

Creston

03-02-2010

i knew someone would troll my elo for this...what it says is either they are lying or matchmaking sux...im 242/217...which is pretty bad but i started a month and a half ago...and hit 30 with no practice games (which was really dumb, but u learn) stop trolling.....

and i always say something....a good player doeasnt plan on dying...and thus wouldnt bring rez.....right!? troll.....

ohhh and after checking...hope to catch you in game....bring ryze or the pirate

oh yeah and bring rez too