To Riot: RE Ryze and Other OP Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitrax View Post
First we need to find the problem right. So we did.. they are both just to easy to play.. many champions deal a LOT OF DMG. for example twisted fate. why isnt he that dangerous? cus he isnt easy to play. only few can handle him good.

both twitch and ryze are to easy to play.. fact. what they need to do is change their skills so they will be harded to play. cus at the moment... for their difficulty they deal to much dmg.

the more dmg champion can unleash the more difficult he should be to master.. like TF.
not like twitch and ryze.. MORE DMG = LESS DIFFICULTY . that's wrong.
"The court hereby throws out your statement because of your invalid analogy of using TF as being a hard champion to play."

"Case is dismissed."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitrax

Member

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craixis View Post
TF, difficult to master, you're kidding... you've got to be kidding...
All he takes is a tiny bit of timing to get that gold card, then teleport in and whammo, 1 dead champ (even in a 4-5 team fight, turning the odds completely around).
Just wait, once you see a "good" TF, you'll cry OP like the rest of us.
Ryze is simple, and he's just as easy to shut down if you know how to deal with him.
Heck, he could be on the other side of the map and jump in to gank you, run back to base, and get ready to do it again.
hes no difficult to master.. no one is. if youre normal human.
BUT STILL.. hes way harder to play then twitch. YES===?????

"All he takes is a tiny bit of timing to get that gold card"... what will you say for twitch?
all he needs is a bow for attack speed .. a tiny bit attack speed and that's it??

cmon use your brains moron


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excludee

Senior Member

03-02-2010

he's counterable, certainly. but he is also incredibly annoying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicStarfish View Post
he's counterable, certainly. but he is also incredibly annoying.
Correct...annoying...but not OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitrax

Member

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlankey View Post
"The court hereby throws out your statement because of your invalid analogy of using TF as being a hard champion to play."

"Case is dismissed."
enough.. youre to stupid..
i cant speak with stupid people..
listen now you mentaly ******ed freak..

COMPARED TO TWITCH HE IS GODLIKE HARD TO PLAY! ..
tell me why dont i Meet every TF so **** good if he's so easy to play? would you like to say that many many many people are ******ed????? only 10% of TFs are actually good. why's that mister*?*???? now tell me why 99% TWITCH players are pwning?? tell me.

how can we expect any fixes if idiots are here to judge. DO SOME MATHS FFS!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Craixis

Senior Member

03-02-2010

Use my brains, really? I'm not the guy whose still having issues with Twitch (my ELO, twitch and other stealths= food... except Shaco, that **** clown can move)
Wards counter all stealths, easy (150g for a ward, for the 400g you get when you gank them when they try to gank you).
Wards also have a long view range (Twitch's S&P isn't as Long, meaning you can get him)
You're just QQing because you haven't gotten enough game time in to learn how to counter these characters, I made my arguements against Jax and came to the same conclusion until recently, when I ate him alive 1-1. Practice makes perfect, you can't claim you have any until you've reached Tier 3 runes.
Do some math... piece 2 and 2 together, and quit trying to prove you're right and we're wrong. We've got 2 things on you, we've played longer, and we're better players because of it.
Listen to our advice a bit, and you can improve your game, or you can stick to ignorance and keep QQing about how OPed you think everyone is.
Ignorance is Curable, Stupidity is not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Persedious

Member

03-02-2010

The biggest problem with Ryze, is that he makes the game flat out un-fun for everyone not him. Even having him on your team can be annoying...he rune prisons someone and kills them, before anyone else can even touch them. So instead of a kill and 2, maybe three asssists spreading some gold around, there is just one gold.

As for all the people that say, "Ryze is easy to counter", and then proceed to give a ten step program, what you're saying works every time...on the forums. Once the game starts, and you find yourself facing a Ryze, and 4 melee toons, getting banshee's and stacking MR is just not viable.

This problem is not endemic. There is no where near this whining for Veigar, or even Annie, because people know they are hard to play, and take some work to insta-kill you, therefore they can be countered by a little hard work an adjustment. Ryze is just three buttons away from killing any enemy champion at any time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craixis View Post
Use my brains, really? I'm not the guy whose still having issues with Twitch (my ELO, twitch and other stealths= food... except Shaco, that **** clown can move)
Wards counter all stealths, easy (150g for a ward, for the 400g you get when you gank them when they try to gank you).
Wards also have a long view range (Twitch's S&P isn't as Long, meaning you can get him)
You're just QQing because you haven't gotten enough game time in to learn how to counter these characters, I made my arguements against Jax and came to the same conclusion until recently, when I ate him alive 1-1. Practice makes perfect, you can't claim you have any until you've reached Tier 3 runes.
Do some math... piece 2 and 2 together, and quit trying to prove you're right and we're wrong. We've got 2 things on you, we've played longer, and we're better players because of it.
Listen to our advice a bit, and you can improve your game, or you can stick to ignorance and keep QQing about how OPed you think everyone is.
Ignorance is Curable, Stupidity is not.
This is true Mitrax. Honestly Twitch isn't a problem anymore at the level I play at (medium elo I'd assume). TF can be a problem but I haven't seen a TF since patch.

I don't think any champion is a "problem" but rather I feel like some champions become a problem if let do what they do best. I used to hate fiddle...I still do....but Tristana/Alistar rape his ult...it's funny to watch.

Nunu became useless once people realized how easily counterable he is.

The only person I really don't like at my elo is Shaco. He just gets away like a mother f'er.

He doesn't rape face....but he definitely just gets away like nuts and is great a clean up ganks when you think you are safe.

I simply do not think Jax, TF, Twitch, or Ryze are a problem, sorry. My Jax opinion might be the only biased one because he is my main....but I have been getting shut down faster the further away we get from his buff release due to people realizing he is now a threat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitrax

Member

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craixis View Post
Ignorance is Curable, Stupidity is not.
correct. Ive noticed that there's no cure for such stupidity.

You will never admit your mistakes.. but your mistakes are proven with every patch.
why do you make patches if everything is perfect?? tell me. its not perfect and that's why you make new patches.. so mistakes are corrected with patches..

WHY ARE THERE EVEN MISTAKES TO CORRECT? because people like you are to stupid to see them before people mention them on forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiiro Yui

Senior Member

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persedious View Post
I'm just going to preface this post by saying, no, I am not in the top ELO tier of this game, nor am I, or anyone I play with, likely to be. We are just a bunch of casual players, who play the game for a few hours after work when we can make some space in our schedule. There's four of us, and we group queue, leaving the MMing system to find us one other person to roll with. I enjoy reading the forums for entertainment to while away time at work, but have never posted here before, until recent developments in the game have frustrated me enough to go ahead and do it.

Look, everyone knows the recent change to Ryze has made him over the top. Everyone. It's talked about in every game we are in where he is there, both on our team or against us. And yes, everyone who reads the forums knows that there is a lot of crying about Ryze out there, most of it warranted. We all know that there are ways to counter him, and that he is a one trick pony; but it is that one trick everyone has an issue with.

I'm sorry, but being rooted and instagibbed isn't fun, even if it leaves the champ who did it vunerable, or useless for about six seconds. Even bad Ryzes can do this with ease, and it just takes the fun out of a team fight watching a mate simply die before anyone can really react.

I am aware that Ryze is considered underwhelming in higher tiers. So what? For the rest of us plebs that play the game, and due to the very fact that the higher tiers can only consist of a small population of the overall gameset will never make it there, Ryze is wrecking the game.

Riot, please don't handle this like Blizzard did with their arenas, which were balanced around super elite team sets, leaving the majority of the population screwed by a given patch, because if you do the game will end up like the arenas did in the latter days of WoW; an empty shell played by only a few. Please consider how buffs/nerfs affect most of your population.

Thanks for your time, keep up the good work.

First things first, before you cry about how unfair something is, make sure that its not because your being ignorant of the effects of countering.

Ryze is not OP, he does hit like a truck if your teams not smart enough to get some form of magic resist, but that's his job.

if your going to cry about the current ryze, you should have seen ryze before, he was even more useless in higher tier games, but he could pub stomp your apparently pre-made allday long.