[ Champion Suggestion ] Thermidor - The Manipulator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sodorion

03-02-2010

Thermidor - The Manipulator

Background :
Once a convict in one of the multiple high security prison the nexus yields, he had been chosen to serve as patientfor dangerous laboratory experience or unethic tests. During those tests, Thermidor gained particular abilities that eventually helped him of course, to break out.He was able to manipulate the matter itself. Getting unbreakable prison walls turned into water ? No problem at all.
Not long after his "Break out", Nexus agents came after him and brang him back in front of the judges. What a surprise, they found him distracting and
Forced him to serve in the league of legends.

" Life's a bummer, isn't it ? "

Abilities:

Passive : Solid State
Special toxins incorporated into thermidor's body made his skull and bones grow thicker and wider making him more resillient to incapacitating effects .

Reduces imparing movement effects and stuns by 25 %.

Q : Carbonated Protoplasm
Thermidor's particular body conception grants him the possibility to easily dodge incoming assaults.
In addition, Thermidor may evaporate his physical form to turn into toxic gaz making him invulnerable and damaging enemies he passes through for a short period of time.

Passive : Dodge chance increased by : 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%
Toggle : Makes the caster invulnerable for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 Seconds and damages every units he collide with for 80/150/210/260/320 ( +0.7 ap ) ( You may not damage a unit twice during this time )<
This spell grants the ability to walk through units.
Cooldown : 30/25/20/15/10 seconds ( Cooldown reduction does not affect this abilty ).
Mana cost : 60/80/100/110/120

W : Plasma Basics
Due to various laboratory tests, Thermidor's body grew unstable making him often fire additional uncontrolable plasma bolts.
In addition due to the massive amount of atoms kept within his forearms, Thermidor may consume them to increase his attacking speed for a short time.

Passive : 3%/6%/9%/12%/15% to fire twice an auto attack. ( The second damage cannot critical hit )
Toggle : Increases his attack speed by : 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% for the duration of 4s/6s/8s/10s/12s
Cooldown : 45/40/35/30/25 Seconds
Mana cost : 50/70/90/110/130

E : Evaporation
By concentrating his energy, Thermidor may attempt to evaporate every fluids inside a target body.

Toggle : Deals 70/140/210/280/350 damage during 5 seconds ( + 0.9 ap )
Slows the target for 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% for 5 seconds

Cooldown : 30s/28s/26s/24s/22s/20s
Mana Cost : 70/90/110/130/150

R : Phase out
By dragging back the full potential of the power the broken laboratory once gave him, Thermidor orders every champions to phase out making them more vulnerable to attacks for a short period.

Toggle : Decreases the armor value by 35/60/85 and the magic resistance by 25/45/65 of every champions across the map for 15 seconds.
Cooldown : 120/110/100
Mana Cost : 120/200/260

Stats :
Health : 435 ( + 70 per level )
Mana : 245 ( + 60 per level )
Move speed : 310
Armor : 12 ( + 2.5 per level )
Magic resist 17 ( +1.5 per level )
Attack speed : 0.65 ( + 0.03 per level )
Attack type : Ranged
Attack Damage : 42 ( + 4 per level )

Attack : Plasma bolts ( Blue goo looking lava )

Hope you enjoy

AgriasO

03-02-2010

Seems okay. I dislike that the hero has two toggled passives that provide passive boosts and can be triggered. The hero doesn't seem all that fun and seems like all the generic things a person who could collapse their body could do. He turns into clouds, fills people with himself and etc.

The thing that makes me not like this hero the most are the skill explanations. Physics wise, they make almost no sense at all. Bigger bones could actually be a hindering effect without proportional muscles! I also don't understand how toxins were able to do this unless he was allergic or something and now his bones are swollen :<. The plasma skill seems strange since there are two definitions of plasma, the fire/lightning kind and the kind found in blood. Atoms however don't randomly produce plasma, ions and extreme temperatures do!

The ultimate seems like a let down. A global debuff, woohoo. I hate to say it, but it reminds me of the global silence from DotA and that had a ton more use than this. It has great potential as a team move but with the skills Thermidor has, it doesn't seem like a fun thing to play at all. You run through units for damage, you speed yourself up for more damage, and you put yourself inside people for damage!

I dunno, maybe it's just because this is not my type of hero but otherwise, a good one I guess.

Sodorion

03-02-2010

Well tell that to icefrog since that champion is inspired of the dota webweaver
Could explain how ever skills are there for a reason but won't bother if there's like no reply at all x)