Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Mordekaiser Feedback - Thoughts and Opinions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

In this thread I plan to put my two cents in about Mordekaiser, the Master of Metal.

First off, good job Riot. Mordekaiser is an original concept, and keeps with the humor/mood of LoL very well. Also, further kudos to you for the pace of new champions coming out.

Secondly, I will answer the common question of any new hero: Is Mordekaiser OP ?

- I say NO. Mordekaiser is currently balanced, although he could use some tweaks (my opinion, of course).

Why do I think this? I think he is balanced because he has no snares, slows, stuns, debuffs, or mini-stuns (knock-ups). These things are what balances his great farming ability, awesome tanking capacity, and overall how well he can do from the beginning to the end of matches.

Tweaks I think should be made/considered: I think that MK's Ultimate ability just isn't 'him'. The only other champion to have a pet/summon ability is Shaco, which is fine, but I think saving this ultimate for another future champion would be a better decision (possibly one that entirely revolves around summons/pets).

If his ult were to stay, then I think it could definitely use some changing. As many others have said, it's far too weak, and does not scale well with AP builds. I think the reasoning behind this is that it does too much. It's a DoT, it creates a pet, and it leeches health. If, let's say, the health leech was removed, then I think that could be compensated by more damage, or better AP scaling.

Unfortunately, I have not thought out a replacement for his current ultimate, but I'm sure something better and just overall more fitting could be decided on.

Feel free to post your comments/opinions as well, especially if you agree with what I think or have similar suggestions.