Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[GUIDE] Nunu, the Yeti on Fire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I don't get it. I try to kill the first lizard camp with just smite and cloth armor and I fail every time. I open with smite, wait till I'm 100 hp down and consume. And then it's all auto-attacking from there and I lose. If I'm really lucky I'll kill the main lizard right as I die to the adds but usually I don't even kill the big guy.

What am I doing wrong?

I'm not sure.

I just tried it with no runes and the masteries listed, and I killed the big lizard with 200 hp left, and then killed the smaller lizards. I had bought some health pots, but I forgot to pop them, so without runes it should be more than doable, especially if you pop a health pot right away.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ah, I wasn't using his mastery spec. I have a heavy utility spec that I use all the time, don't like switching for each hero. But I guess I have to if I want to jungle effectively with Nunu. Didn't think mastery would make that big of a difference.

edit: Yeah the mastery worked, although I still only had 100hp left after clearing the camp which made it impossible to take the next camps without health potions. But health potions are cheap so no problem.