Warwick Guide as of Most recent Patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DryPenguin

03-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilicon View Post
Nice guide, I used it for some ideas but then tried my own thing. I was able to get the dragon down by 5:30 at level 4 by starting with 1 extra potion. I started on blue side golem buff, then golem/wolf camp, cross mid to the ghosts, then lizard buff, other golem camp, and straight to dragon, Popped a potion at the start and another one near the end. He was down at 5:30 on the nose. I was also able to do this starting with a life sceptre.

Yeah I get about that. Using rally and a potion it is pretty easy at lvl 4.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2010

Sorcery > Alacrity, Archaic Knowledge and 3% Cooldown Reduction is better than 4% more attack speed and 2 more damage to minions. Just get 1 offensive mastery instead of 2.

Herne

03-07-2010

Wait, Dragon at level 4? Are we talking with full runes and masteries @ level 30?

Without Rally, I don't feel safe going for dragon before level 5, with red and blue buffs, almost full hp, smite off CD, AND Bloodrazor...! ......tell me more about this 5:30 dragon-killing... it intrigues me. My usual opener is armor/2pots, elder golem, camp, wraiths, camp, (level 3) see if I can help gank at bot, steal their blue buff, port back, razor, red buff, then dragon.

...what're you doing??

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2010

I don't see why people use two pots, I only need one for golem at level one or I can just use Rally and use 0 pots.

seventhletters

03-07-2010

i also have tried your way and gotten dragon down by 5:30. before the slow spawn times came out you coulda actually do it alone at around 5ish. the problem is all the camps are spread out if you do it in that order and there is alot of wasted time running around to all of them. making it take alot longer to get six. Still, you can get 6 about 45 seconds faster in your rotation but in mine i run past 3 easy gank opertunities and in most cases usually get one becuase my team will know i am coming. this is based on the fact i usually only do junglewick in premades so its not accurate to everyone. but regardless, it's how i do it. Also my way works for everyone whereas your 5:30 way only works for people with full mastery and decent rune pages. i tried it ona smurf and it didnt work at all.

Also about aclarity and archaic knowlege. that's cool, i like it my way for l33t auto attacks haha. but seriously, i just prefer it this way, i used to do that way and i realised i like my way more. it's just preference though, both ways work great.

killsteel

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herne View Post
Wait, Dragon at level 4? Are we talking with full runes and masteries @ level 30?

Without Rally, I don't feel safe going for dragon before level 5, with red and blue buffs, almost full hp, smite off CD, AND Bloodrazor...! ......tell me more about this 5:30 dragon-killing... it intrigues me. My usual opener is armor/2pots, elder golem, camp, wraiths, camp, (level 3) see if I can help gank at bot, steal their blue buff, port back, razor, red buff, then dragon.

...what're you doing??
Yeah I'm level 30. I spec utility for the 30% nuetral buff duration and the rest offense. Armor pen marks, health quints, mana regen glyphs and seals is what I used. There's probably better setups but I was able to do it level 4 first try that way. Oh and no rally, just smite.

Zers

03-14-2010

im gona go with you havent see the other guide?

someone save me before i rip this guide in half

Jamoki

03-16-2010

i agree that smite mostly just benefits Warwick, but i recomend smite/ignite the most instead of any other combo.
(ignite is the ONLY SPELL that can be used by warwick during his ulti and it also knocks the guy down to 50% really fast then which Warwick's passive will kick in and it will also scare the living **** out of the guy because Warwick just did so 1000 dmg in one sec.)

Kurzicide

03-17-2010

I'm not too sure why everyone thinks cloth armor is the best starter item for Warwick... I grab a Fortitude potion and 4 health potions (might as well? never know when you need them). Fortitude potion can help a lot with ganking early-game and for jungling in general.

Dark Sirrush

03-17-2010

i love warwick and on what items to buy there are 3 i go for right off the bat. i do it in this order and lately ive just been killing heros left and right.

start off with a piece of madreds. (the first part)
then when i get enough finish it off
then i go for boots
next i save up for black cleaver
then i upgrade my madreds to its final form.
from there on i usually go starks but its really all situational. usually i take about half if not more of an enemy champions life.