Looking for Active Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

East Side Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

I'm looking for an active Adult clan.
Level : 30
Champions Owned : 47
Play style : Ap what ever

My account was hacked and the hacker was bad, so I'm stuck in elo hell right now as far as rating goes. I don't know everything and I'm willing to learn. The champs i do play i can fit correctly and understand team work and how to lane. Send me a friend request or post here. If you're just member fishing, I'll know in a day or two and will just leave your clan so please don't waste my time. Thx ev1 !

CarbonTango

Recruiter

04-23-2011

Hey Dirty Luke, im a leader of Lance of Atrophy. We are currently redoing our site and everything so not everyone is signed up to it yet. We are decent sized clan taht loves to have fun. We play normal games, Ranked games, ARAM, and in-house clan matches. We use teamspeak3 and have guys in there most of the day. So please check us out at www.lanceofatrophy.spruz.com Shoot me an friend request in game if you want to play some games later.
-CarbonTango

Songria

04-23-2011

Dreams of Death/Death of Dreams are a brother and sister clan just starting up on League of Legends. Dreams is for girl-gamers, and Death is for the guys. Check us out! We'd love to have you join us!

Go to http://dod.guildlaunch.com and check us out!

Getinthevan18

Recruiter

04-23-2011

Hey!
I'm part of a community/clan called Tactical Gaming (TG) and we're always looking around for new talent (even though we have no skill-level requirement lol). I know how you probably feel about your pub team holding you back, and I assure you that we will never do that. In fact, TG makes you EMBRACE your in-game skills and teamwork tactics. We've been around for 7 years and if you're anything like me, you won't regret that registration. TG has become my second family when it comes to gaming, and I am PROUD to say that. Hope to hear from you soon.

Here's a bit about us:

Tactical Gaming - an international gaming community which will be entering it's 7th year in service this November. You might've heard about peformances of our members and squads in ladders and tournaments for Call of Duty, Halo, Starcraft and other games, and a couple of months ago we have expanded into League of Legends.

Tactical Gaming was envisioned to be the place for like-minded gamers, spreading across three major platforms - PC, PS3 and 360, as well as being the gathering place for players from all over the world - North America, Europe and Asia.

Right now we support a plethora of warfare-based games, including Gears of War, Call of Duty, Halo, Battlefield, M.A.G., Starcraft, Medal of Honor, Killzone, Assassin's Creed, World of Warcraft, Homefront, Breach, Crysis and SOCOM franchises, and, of course, League of Legends. In case you are interested in sports or racing games, we also play NHL, Forza, Madden NFL and Need for Speed as part of our Tactical Sports franchise.

What would we expect from a potential recruit ? First of all, maturity and dedication - while we have members of all ages, we do have certain standards which should be followed. We also hold two mandatory practices each week, so make sure you have time for those. Each practice is conducted through TeamSpeak ( or, in case with consoles - built in-game voice chats ), so working microphone is a must.

What can we offer you ? Looking for a place to hone your skills, raise in ELO or just become a better gamer overall ? Our experienced members will gladly help you out with any aspects you want to concentrate on. Are you a casual or competitive gamer ? Whatever your preferences are, we have squads that will suit your style. Interested in taking up a leadership position ? We are constantly looking for new members who are interested in becoming Squad Leaders and Squad Assistants - this also can serve as a stepping stone to further promotions within TG, so take your chance.

Here are a couple of links to get you started:

Our Headquarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

A couple more reasons why you should consider joining TG: http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

And a direct registration link: http://tw.tghq.org/index.php?act=Reg

If you have any questions or comments, let me know

For more thorough information click on the following link:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=659308

East Side Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

/bump

ESF Evonius

04-23-2011

Since you bumped I will drop our info. We don't fish for members, I personally read every post and decide if we want to send out an invite. We are comprised of mostly late 20 to early 30 year olds. We are laid back so if you are super ultra competitive then you can try some of the above out perhaps. We do ranked, though not as much as of late since the season is over. Honestly we could care less about your ELO. If your cool we're cool. We hope that you have actual responsibilities outside of work; like a family, career, even college. It shows you're a mature person generally if those situations apply. And that is what we are looking for. We have the majority of our members on PST, a few in Canada, and a few Mountain, Central, and East Time. We all play together, there are no inner clicks. If you wan't anymore specifics you can contact me via the website or read the about us page/forum post for new recruits/initiates. Click here to proceed.

East Side Guy

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetInTheVan18 View Post
Hey!
I'm part of a community/clan called Tactical Gaming (TG) and we're always looking around for new talent (even though we have no skill-level requirement lol). I know how you probably feel about your pub team holding you back, and I assure you that we will never do that. In fact, TG makes you EMBRACE your in-game skills and teamwork tactics. We've been around for 7 years and if you're anything like me, you won't regret that registration. TG has become my second family when it comes to gaming, and I am PROUD to say that. Hope to hear from you soon.

Here's a bit about us:

Tactical Gaming - an international gaming community which will be entering it's 7th year in service this November. You might've heard about peformances of our members and squads in ladders and tournaments for Call of Duty, Halo, Starcraft and other games, and a couple of months ago we have expanded into League of Legends.

Tactical Gaming was envisioned to be the place for like-minded gamers, spreading across three major platforms - PC, PS3 and 360, as well as being the gathering place for players from all over the world - North America, Europe and Asia.

Right now we support a plethora of warfare-based games, including Gears of War, Call of Duty, Halo, Battlefield, M.A.G., Starcraft, Medal of Honor, Killzone, Assassin's Creed, World of Warcraft, Homefront, Breach, Crysis and SOCOM franchises, and, of course, League of Legends. In case you are interested in sports or racing games, we also play NHL, Forza, Madden NFL and Need for Speed as part of our Tactical Sports franchise.

What would we expect from a potential recruit ? First of all, maturity and dedication - while we have members of all ages, we do have certain standards which should be followed. We also hold two mandatory practices each week, so make sure you have time for those. Each practice is conducted through TeamSpeak ( or, in case with consoles - built in-game voice chats ), so working microphone is a must.

What can we offer you ? Looking for a place to hone your skills, raise in ELO or just become a better gamer overall ? Our experienced members will gladly help you out with any aspects you want to concentrate on. Are you a casual or competitive gamer ? Whatever your preferences are, we have squads that will suit your style. Interested in taking up a leadership position ? We are constantly looking for new members who are interested in becoming Squad Leaders and Squad Assistants - this also can serve as a stepping stone to further promotions within TG, so take your chance.

Here are a couple of links to get you started:

Our Headquarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

A couple more reasons why you should consider joining TG: http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

And a direct registration link: http://tw.tghq.org/index.php?act=Reg

If you have any questions or comments, let me know

For more thorough information click on the following link:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=659308
You must not of read the post , I dont bother with "clans fishing for members" denied

Getinthevan18

Recruiter

04-23-2011

okay suites yourself we got some good people on here that can help you improve your game

WikkedTiki

04-23-2011

Contact me im trying to do the same thing Luke, I already have a small group together.

IGN WikKedTiki

East Side Guy

04-24-2011

/bump