Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ok, I've been schooled on Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreako

03-02-2010

I just didn't get it when I first started playing him. I played a good 20+ games and had a 7/3 win/loss ratio. I thought I had him and had many of the complaints that others have had about his damage output and AP ratios. Now, I still think his AP ratios/usefulness suck, but he is VERY playable when played for defense/survivability. Simply put, I read a guide on how to play this character and it set me straight.

Just like everyone else, I usually play to get a positive Kill/Win Ratio and don't consider the assists as true "kills". I have now played several really good games where we win because I became an unstoppable juggernaut of doom who gets a lot of assists and a good number of kills. The last game I played, a decent twitch ran from me from mid-game on.

Read the guide, he's right.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=68101

Thanks RIOT, this champion does indeed rock!