Change Jax to Tank class

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Craixis

03-02-2010

Yeah, oddly, my PoV has changed on this... Jax is fine...
Ryze shuts him down easy (20 kills vs 25... pretty even fight, both are great 1-1)
That being said, he's still pretty **** tough if you're in a pug and none of your team has decided to be a nuker... then he's doom... dooooom

Judah the Lion

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craixis View Post
Yeah, oddly, my PoV has changed on this... Jax is fine...
Ryze shuts him down easy (20 kills vs 25... pretty even fight, both are great 1-1)
That being said, he's still pretty **** tough if you're in a pug and none of your team has decided to be a nuker... then he's doom... dooooom
He still has slightly too much HP when end games comes compared to other melee's, but he's rather balanced still.

Teru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

well bottom line Jax is in need of re balancing I can understand if a lot of jax players want to keep him as he is but he really has WAY to much Hp for the doge and DPS he has like more than half the AP to HP scaling he has atm and I wouldn't care about his Better than Twitches DPS end game just his serviceability is WAY to good for him.
you know when a class can 1 vs 3 and kill 2 and still be able to get away that there is something wrong with that.

with that kinda HP it takes 1 DEF item to make him a over the top DPS assason doge HP Tank

I can not think of 1 game EVER made where a assassin class had better HP and survivability than Tanks.

Bendsuover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillspawn View Post
Actually, an AP Jax with Deathfire grasp can burn down most squishies in under 2 seconds, especially if he has his stun up.

Empower + Leap Strike (use deathfire grasp while you're flying so it deals off the full health instead of half health). Jump connects, takes away half of squishies hp so hes down to a quarter. Ignite or stun can finish him off with ease.

If he has 20 stacks of Mejais, + deathfire grasp + CDR masteries (giving him 40% cooldown reduction) he can jump again with empower 2.4 seconds later.
If any character is that fed they will own u in 2 seconds. The only argument against jax is the extreme endgame, early game hes squishy and doesnt do much so kill him then and hes nothing just like other melee dps.
All the people complaining about him play him for a while when most games only go 30 min and see how much fun it is.

Hermanwii

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post

Have you consider using Sword of the Divine against Jax?

This.
In 15+ games I've played as Jax, I think I've seen maybe one opposing Sword of the divine. It was made to kill Jax! I usually fare pretty well, but no better than any other carry.

CanadianBaconX

03-02-2010

Hmm... I should really stop saying "LOOOOOOL Jax is OP ;P" when I get a kill that I feel like I had no business getting... People might take it seriously >.>

Teru

03-02-2010

lol I just played my FIRST 3 games EVER as Jax and won all 3 in a row

*******http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8615/opjax.jpg********

had x20 on 2 items and RAPED in HP and DMG took on 4 solo (granted I got saved at the end by Kyle's ult but I killed almost all 4 it was great I am playing him tell they Nerf him.

Flurry

03-03-2010

i rly do find his HP a bit too OP, he has a pretty decend dodge and is quite powerfull against dpslers, thats what he is supposed to be but an ap yax with 4k health????? omg which caster can take him down in a few sec??? maybe vaigar if yax has stacked mana runes... why should he???? no chance for 1 caster alone to take him down in lategame. the new yax just fokusses the casters first and lets the dpslers shoot all they want cous they cant hit him. Take his OP hp away...

Archbob

03-03-2010

The only problem with Jax is that he has tanks HP but you have to Focus him.

With Alistar, he can only initiate and after he does his pulverize thing, I generally just ignore him and focus on the other heros on the team. With jax you can't do that, because unlike Alistar, he'll steamroll you if you ignore him.. But here's the thing, when you focus him, he can stun everyone easier.