Change Jax to Tank class

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

New Jax is OP we all know it he is a game killer and he can Tank better than Tanks AND DPS better than all DPSers.

I had 3+ Hp items on Mord for about 1300+ Hp and he STILL had more Hp than me with NO Hp+ Items on him that is crazy he had less than 1/10 Hp and was able to take a well fed Ash down to 1/3 Hp in 2 sec from full before she finished him

Jax NEEDs a Rework, atm Jax is more OP than TF was and I have stopped playing tell I see that he is no longer a game killer old Jax was fine he maybe needed a LITTLE something but not what he got last patch.

ANYWAYS if there going to keep Jax as is at the VERY least list him as a Tank and maybe take a little base DMG

I can not think of 1 game EVER made where a assassin class had better HP and survivability than Tanks.

Judah the Lion

03-02-2010

He isn't the absolution in dps by a large stretch. An Udyr, dps Sion or Trist+SotD rolls him all day.

Wurstchen

03-02-2010

Quote:
Change Jax to Tank class
New Jax is OP we all know it he is a game killer and he can Tank better than Tanks AND DPS better than all DPSers.

I had 3+ Hp items on Mord for about 1300+ Hp and he STILL had more Hp than me with NO Hp+ Items on him that is crazy he had less than 1/10 Hp and was able to take a well fed Ash down to 1/3 Hp in 2 sec from full before she finished him

Jax NEEDs a Rework, atm Jax is more OP than TF was and I have stopped playing tell I see that he is no longer a game killer old Jax was fine he maybe needed a LITTLE something but not what he got last patch.

ANYWAYS if there going to keep Jax as is at the VERY least list him as a Tank and maybe take a little base DMG
IN 2 secs? you know jax has to hit a few times to even start pwning?

Tank better then a tank , now thats laughable.

OMG jax owned my team that was doing ****ty..... he has twich DPS and Alistar tanking!!!!!!!!!!

exaggerate more

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurstchen View Post
IN 2 secs? you know jax has to hit a few times to even start pwning?

Tank better then a tank , now thats laughable.

OMG jax owned my team that was doing ****ty..... he has twich DPS and Alistar tanking!!!!!!!!!!

exaggerate more
Actually, an AP Jax with Deathfire grasp can burn down most squishies in under 2 seconds, especially if he has his stun up.

Empower + Leap Strike (use deathfire grasp while you're flying so it deals off the full health instead of half health). Jump connects, takes away half of squishies hp so hes down to a quarter. Ignite or stun can finish him off with ease.

If he has 20 stacks of Mejais, + deathfire grasp + CDR masteries (giving him 40% cooldown reduction) he can jump again with empower 2.4 seconds later.

Wurstchen

03-02-2010

Quote:
Actually, an AP Jax with Deathfire grasp can burn down most squishies in under 2 seconds, especially if he has his stun up.

Empower + Leap Strike (use deathfire grasp while you're flying so it deals off the full health instead of half health). Jump connects, takes away half of squishies hp so hes down to a quarter. Ignite or stun can finish him off with ease.

If he has 20 stacks of Mejais, + deathfire grasp + CDR masteries (giving him 40% cooldown reduction) he can jump again with empower 2.4 seconds later.
How could he not do that exact thing before? Its a big IF/timing thing there.

Also Squishy melee is who he is suppose to kill. The OP is is probably used to burning down OLD Jax.

If you dont have a nuker/disable Jax will be a problem for the DPS. This is only an issue in PUG.

Chillspawn

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurstchen View Post
How could he not do that exact thing before? Its a big IF/timing thing there.

Also Squishy melee is who he is suppose to kill. The OP is is probably used to burning down OLD Jax.

If you dont have a nuker/disable Jax will be a problem for the DPS. This is only an issue in PUG.
Because before, AP Jax was very squishy and couldn't stack up anything on mejais because he (I) died after every kill. Now I've much more hp and can gtfo by jumping on an ally/flashing away.

ichi the killer

03-02-2010

Gotta learn to respect Jax these days cuz he's no longer bottom tier. With the right runes (+dodge) and in the right hands (player's skills), Jax becomes a beast. But he's killable.

Have you consider using Sword of the Divine against Jax?

Khanza

03-02-2010

Quote:
we all know it he is a game killer and he can Tank better than Tanks AND DPS better than all DPSers.
he can't tank better than tanks, cause he only goes only HP not on MR/Armor.

Quote:
He dodged, and stunned her.

Quote:
Jax is fine now, Old Jax was squishy and nearly useless, except he was fed from some noobs...

Quote:
no.

Eliseo

03-02-2010

I've won several games against teams with Jax just make sure you have casters, if I lose is because my entire team was physical.

Hamburglin

03-02-2010

i don tunderstand why jax was changed so drastically last patch, he was OK and didnt need much, if any help. I was PISSED when my 80% dmg reduction rammus was being out tanked by jax.