Cass - Twin Fang and CDR?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Reaper

04-23-2011

Quote:
Twin Fang - Cassiopeia deals 60/95/130/165/200 (+0.55) magic damage to her target. If the target is poisoned then Twin Fang's cooldown is reduced to 0.5/0.5/0.5/0.5/0.5 seconds.
If I have lets say 40% CDR, does the 0.5 seconds become 0.3 seconds?

Silent Reaper

04-23-2011

bump because I'm so curious!

saixx

04-23-2011

does it matter? .2 seconds is such a miniscule difference that I wish you the best of luck in utilizing it if it was the case. As the effect on it says that the cooldown is refreshed one would assume the .5 seconds is the internal global cooldown. Just as if you spam keys they dont go off simultaneously because a global cooldown exists. That most likely is the .5 second that occurs on use of this skill.

"if the target is poisoned the cooldown refreshes" not reduced to .5 refreshes, .5 is what is found to be the internal cooldown, most likely global

sorry for spelling/grammar typing while working

Silent Reaper

04-23-2011

Thanks for the reply
It does matter because my girlfriend said I have magic fingers and I need to know if I can use them for playing this game!

saixx

04-23-2011

lolz amusing, but use any char, you can glide your finger QWER they wont simultaneously or even closely go off if half even go off at all since the global means the 2nd press wasnt registered. There is an internal/global cooldown. That most likely is .5 seconds since twin fang says if the target is poisoned it "refreshes the cooldown".

Fluffy1

04-23-2011

the .5 is so the animations can reset

bob000

04-23-2011

Um what global cooldown? You cant get multiple abilities by simulataneously pressing buttons but you can get Ryzes entire combo off in like a 5th of a second.
Cd on Cass wont reduce her .5 sec cd but it will reduce the 5 sec cd which is ticking before you hit your poisoned target. With cdr you can get 4 casts in.

saixx

04-23-2011

Ryzes combo can go off quite quickly, but we all know in reality is not that fast. it is still taking 1.5 seconds roughly. To a human that is still incredibly fast and hard to react to and the missle speed make s it pretty much all go off at once. Again reality is that it is not instantaneous. It merely is bam bam bam bam. pick any skill click it or press hotkey. Watch as a rotation goes around from gray to colored on ALL skills. That is what is referred to as global cooldown. As miniscule as it is it stops you from dropping all skills at once. That global cooldown is what is effecting cass in this scenario.

sorry for spelling/grammar typing while working.