alistar is op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hamburglin

03-01-2010

Anyone else sick of knowing who is going to win by who has the alistar on their team? It's like he is a boss and if you dont finish their base off within 30 minutes they automatically win. Just my opinion, but it hasn't failed yet.

Krom

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburglin View Post
Anyone else sick of knowing who is going to win by who has the alistar on their team? It's like he is a boss and if you dont finish their base off within 30 minutes they automatically win. Just my opinion, but it hasn't failed yet.
Alistar, one of the least changed Champs since launch, but one of the most QQ'd about during the last few weeks.

Go figure.

zanitonium

03-01-2010

Alister is a core team player. Nothing he does is OP. Alister himself can do nothing to you.. if his team synergies well with him, and the alister player is competent.. then you have a problem.

This forum is ridiculous now..

Adobe Air

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanitonium View Post
Alister is a core team player. Nothing he does is OP. Alister himself can do nothing to you.. if his team synergies well with him, and the alister player is competent.. then you have a problem.

agreed

vvolfster

03-02-2010

Alistar is the BossMan. He will win games for you if he's good because he really is the best tank in the game. However, cho can still eat him even if his ult is on.

Thunderclaw

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburglin View Post
Hmm, im my opinion he's not OP
Well. he's better than some normal champs but i don't think it's a MUST for him to be nerfed.
and if he gets nerfed im not sure you'll see any alistar players anymore.

Judah the Lion

03-02-2010

He can heal them minions like a boss.

Hamburglin

03-02-2010

Maybe it's because more people played him when he was free and bought him, and are getting good with him. I've always known he was good, but the more people play him the more miserable the games are lol. Have you went up against a singed and alistar team? Kill yourself before you do.

Grump

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanitonium View Post

+1

Voidgolem

03-02-2010

My only problem with Alistar is I know the game is going to be an hour long if he shows up.