Is Twitch worth 6300 IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yngve Zephyrous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

I'm getting close to getting 6300 IP, but I don't know if I should buy someone else, use it for runes, or what.

I've been wanting to play as Twitch, but I can't seem to get the hang of Evelynn. Since they have similar roles on teams, I figure if I can't pull off at least a few good games with Eve, I would be wasting IP trying to do the same with Twitch.

Any suggestions? (My usual champions are Janna, Morgana, Veigar, Ashe, and Tristana once in awhile.)

Suika

03-01-2010

twitch and evelyn really arent as similar as you think

whereas twitch is a ranged assassin/carry

evelynn is just a assassin/mage

twitch does physical damage whereas evelynn does magical damage

not many champions in the game have as fast att speed as twitch either lol

once you get him and try him you might like him better especially since your not good with evelynn =3

Malduk

03-01-2010

Grab 2-3 champions to play with, and save the rest for the tier 3 runes. Runes are pretty expensive, and your champion with runes will be worth more than Twitch without runes.

Marid King

03-01-2010

Twitch is okay, but I'd put him in the same tier as champions 1/6 his price, give or take. Master Yi, trist, veigar, Ashe, etc. I'd rather buy ****loads of nearly equal champs than one slightly better one. More fun that way.

Stormsoul

03-02-2010

Twitch is def a good buy... just don't listen to everyone on the forums who qq's about him being able to rollface and auto win. He's pretty powerful but you have to have good awareness/judgement to become one of the omgbbqrape twitch players. Just don't overestimate your abilities and you'll do fine.

JayceJa

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yngve Zephyrous View Post
I'm getting close to getting 6300 IP, but I don't know if I should buy someone else, use it for runes, or what.

I've been wanting to play as Twitch, but I can't seem to get the hang of Evelynn. Since they have similar roles on teams, I figure if I can't pull off at least a few good games with Eve, I would be wasting IP trying to do the same with Twitch.

Any suggestions? (My usual champions are Janna, Morgana, Veigar, Ashe, and Tristana once in awhile.)
my suggestion is if you are going to get the 6300 IP champions, spend riot points on them(or get champion bundle) since paying IP costs you double the cost of a 3150 champion, whereas the RP cost for them both is the same
6300 rp is also a good amount that could be spent on runes, or unlocking around 5-7 cheaper champions

otherwise, i say get a full book of teir 2 runes, then get champions you want, then upgrade to teir 3 runes after you have everything else you want

i wouldnt suggest forking out 6300 IP on a champion unless you have all the others, you hate all the others left, or you have tried it, really love it and want to play it

CheezMonger

03-02-2010

I wouldn't recommend it as twitch is fairly boring. He has no real interesting skills and just waddles around hoping to get fed.

Woozl

03-02-2010

Better yet: Buy Shaco (if you don't already have him) and get static HP T3 Runes.