Backstabbing your own jungler is bad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalshazzak

04-22-2011

If you can't jungle w/o a leash, maybe you are the one doing something wrong and not the other team. An easy was to avoid ganks is to learn to jungle by not starting at blue.

In solo que you can't expect help and ***** when it isn't served to you on a silver platter. Just ask and let them know w/o the help you will be slightly less effective.

What you're *****ing about isn't backstabbing, but lack of communication. As the jungler that is your responsibility, not your team-mates. L2C

Amaterasuomikami

04-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalshazzak View Post
If you can't jungle w/o a leash, maybe you are the one doing something wrong and not the other team. An easy was to avoid ganks is to learn to jungle by not starting at blue.

In solo que you can't expect help and ***** when it isn't served to you on a silver platter. Just ask and let them know w/o the help you will be slightly less effective.

What you're *****ing about isn't backstabbing, but lack of communication. As the jungler that is your responsibility, not your team-mates. L2C
You do realise that most people can jungle without a leash.

However, the benefits of leashing are so much for so little, there is no reason NOT to.

Leashing = A faster safer jungle, with earlier ganking and better health levels in the jungle overall for a simple hit or two at the beginning.

Furthermore if you are 20+ in level, and you stick around to keep beating on the golem, that is backstabbing in my opinion. I could understand a level 15 not getting it, but once you reach a certain point its not too hard to understand how things work

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2011

And my message to the junglers. If your laners are dying help them so you don't trade your 2 solos + jungle exp directly to the enemy. (If enemy is getting easy kills then enemy is leeching your extra exp gains)

But, I dont think ive ever had a game where noone would leash the lizard buff for jungler. Thats just lazy.

Kalshazzak

04-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasuomikami View Post
You do realise that most people can jungle without a leash.

However, the benefits of leashing are so much for so little, there is no reason NOT to.

Leashing = A faster safer jungle, with earlier ganking and better health levels in the jungle overall for a simple hit or two at the beginning.

Furthermore if you are 20+ in level, and you stick around to keep beating on the golem, that is backstabbing in my opinion. I could understand a level 15 not getting it, but once you reach a certain point its not too hard to understand how things work
And again that is your job as the jungler to communicate with them if they don't know or are having a bone-head moment. If you sit there expecting them to do something and they don't, you are as much in the wrong as them unless they said they were going to screw over your jungling. It's a two-way street.

Now my comment about not being able to jungle w/o leashing is that if the OP jungle is that affected by no leash to come here and make this whiney of a post about it, then he/she may need to better his jungling.

I personally never start at blue and really only think to leash for someone w/o them asking in a pre-made. If someone asks nicely, I'll gladly run cross map just to leash, but if they start off by complaining about no one coming to leash with negative comments....yea that jungler is on his own.

In short, if you can,t properly communicate gtfo of the jungle.

TheCowGoes

04-22-2011

Yeah. I had some brilliant mind wander into the jungle after another player leashed it for me, kill the lizard next to it for ten freaking gold, and go bugger off. I wanted to do dark and terrible things to him. For 10 gold, I was, surprisingly, useless for the rest of the game.

It was, coincidentally, our tank. Funny. And just offer to leash for your jungler... Watching newbloods get owned by the blue golem next to your lane is ridiculously irritating after they turn down your leash.

Shamanb

04-22-2011

Quote:
And again that is your job as the jungler to communicate with them if they don't know or are having a bone-head moment. If you sit there expecting them to do something and they don't, you are as much in the wrong as them unless they said they were going to screw over your jungling. It's a two-way street.

Now my comment about not being able to jungle w/o leashing is that if the OP jungle is that affected by no leash to come here and make this whiney of a post about it, then he/she may need to better his jungling.

I personally never start at blue and really only think to leash for someone w/o them asking in a pre-made. If someone asks nicely, I'll gladly run cross map just to leash, but if they start off by complaining about no one coming to leash with negative comments....yea that jungler is on his own.

In short, if you can,t properly communicate gtfo of the jungle.

Yes, but did you ever stopped to consider that the OP might be refering to ppl who are ASKED to come help by leashing and REFUSE to do it ?

Just a thought here ...

Everyone knows that expecting some1 to do something without asking is stupid in solo queue, if the OP came here to whine, it's probably cause he met those rare brain-dead and actually refused to help him by leashing or covering him.

Although honestly if you're lvl 30 and don't know yet to help you're jungler by at least giving him cover at start of the game, you either need serious help or to simply uninstall the game for everyone's benefit.

Kalshazzak

04-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamanb View Post
Yes, but did you ever stopped to consider that the OP might be refering to ppl who are ASKED to come help by leashing and REFUSE to do it ?

Just a thought here ...

Everyone knows that expecting some1 to do something without asking is stupid in solo queue, if the OP came here to whine, it's probably cause he met those rare brain-dead and actually refused to help him by leashing or covering him.

Although honestly if you're lvl 30 and don't know yet to help you're jungler by at least giving him cover at start of the game, you either need serious help or to simply uninstall the game for everyone's benefit.
The people who refuse are not gonna care to read about the benefits of leashing on the forum. It also very easy to explain this stuff to people who refuse out of nativity before blue buff spawns as my friend does it all the time when he starts at blue.

There are lvl 30 people still learning basic game mechanics let alone basic game strategy, if they've never come to the forums and never had someone explain these things to them they won't know. Hell I still ask my friends whom I've played 75% of my games with to do basic **** just as a courtesy. It's even more important to show courtesy in solo que so that people are more inclined to help or at least disinclined to hinder.

The OP's second sentence made the entire post for me a negative one. The whole thing read to me as this is how you help ME the jungler, not this is how you help the team by helping the jungler. Which is why i'm sticking to the strong possibility of lack of communication. I didn't consider the OP referring to refusing because his post read like it was targeting the people who simply don;t know. If someone refused there are 3 other people on the team, and I've never seen every other team-mate refuse to leash. If you get one of those, just play your best and move on. :\

neocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2011

leading= them staying for the kill.
Leashing = them going to lane.

Neokenfu

04-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamzp View Post
+1 on the first post,
also there is a #4
#4 people leash it 4 ya and keep smackin it, they get hit once and start runnin , the creep starts to fall back to position and starts regeneratin and u end up at the beginin with half your mana gone (doble tiger , 4 example) and no way of takin it down. its even worse then those duds that stay with you to kill it -.-
It's bugged on me before like this also. In general though the 1 hit leash is fine.

Neokenfu

04-22-2011

Quote:

Let's talk about what is OPTIMAL vs. what is POSSIBLE. Getting a leash on blue is OPTIMAL for most junglers. It is POSSIBLE for them to start elsewhere and be fine. The reasoning behind that is to come out after killing red with the most HPs possible.

You sir have never really jungled and you are a big part of the problem! Read the OP's post again and try to memorize it so you don't f*ck over any more junglers.