All Heal Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EcoEco

03-01-2010

Any opinion on an all Heal team now that Executioner's Calling have been nerfed?

Something like
Alistar
Soraka
Taric
Nidalee

The last position can be Janna or Kayle. As for a twist in helping to push more, perhaps you can have someone like Sivir.

Of course the team summoner spells will be 2 Heals, 2 Clarity, and 1 Clairvoyance, and the other ability would be Rally.

I had a Nidalee, Taric, Soraka, Sivir and something else team before, and that worked pretty well. I was a taric support tank, of course I am not much of a tank but it worked decently with Taric's Ultimate and 3 different heals. Somehow whenever I thought I would die, I would be healed back up to 75% and enemy took just kept on taking damage while attacking me. =P

Klinkin

03-01-2010

Well, that team will be really hard to kill, but generally heals lag behind offensive damage ability mid to late-game. Unless you have a really strong ability to push, you're going to get owned unless you can get really fed.

Molerccoadh

03-01-2010

With an all healer team(assuming you are premade) I would go with summoner spells of everyone with fortify and heal. All 5 champs start in the center and push it as hard as possible as fast as possible. Heal the minions and attack the towers to bring them down fast. No one would be able to stop you that early in the game as healers/support are OP at the start compared to dps.

You have a rotation to alternate fortifies so that they other team will not be able to take town the 2 side towers for a good amount of time while you push the center hard. If they come to try to stop you, 5 healers vs them early game = free kills for the healers if they don't try to stop you you should be able to push into their base w/o much difficulty.

This team would only work if you went for a super fast win as the longer you play the more damage the other team will be able to do and your heals will not grow as fast.

EcoEco

03-01-2010

Good point,

We were thinking of actually trying to deal damage and heal, like Alistar is tank, Taric goes DPS-ish + Aura, Nidalee goes DPS, Soarak goes heal + DPS or something, and last spot is whatever, heal + something offensive

And have like Rally + Taric's Ultimate in any teammate we shouldn't die at all, and slowly push/wear them down or kill 1-2 maybe. lol

I think, I will get my friends together and try your with fortify and mine with deealing damage and heals =P =D

Marid King

03-01-2010

Viable early game for sure. But as soon as nukers and gankers get to about level 11, and focus you all down, well hey; no amount of healing will matter. And the only time I won a game before then was when 5/5 enemies d/ced at level 1 :|

yatenkun

03-01-2010

Been in a match almost like this, i was nidalee and there was soraka with someone on one lane, and ali with someone to another, when match started enemies already started yelling 'omg ****ing healer team',
actually match went fast, i was not healing much and left it to soraka, and ali was always spamming his aoe heal, pushing was really against them and they couldn't outheal damage
and this was before exe.c. nerf