A Problem I"M about to solve (PETITION)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norak View Post
I do not agree that Ryze is "OP".

I do however agree that he needs to be nerfed.

Doesn't make sense? Think about it..
He is the easiest caster to use in the whole game, yet he is more useful than me playing veigar simply for the fact that veigar has to kill 100 creeps with his baleful strike (usually the sort of number you have by end game) to get the same amount of AP as Ryze gets with the press of a button...

Then he can simply mass cast all of his spells and VIOLA, you and possibly your teammates are dead.. It is just not fair, he needs to be weakened so that he does not just click and win. Maybe make his Rune prison channelling (seems a bit much, but it is really annoying when he can just rune prison you by just "click and click") or make it a skill shot so that its not just "click and click".

Something, anything, will do, he just shouldn't be so strong for how easy he is.
Heh. Veigar is way more useful than Ryze if you have any idea what you're doing, and can easily murder him 9 out of 10 times with primordial burst.

Yes, Ryze's ult gives him AP. But that's why he doesn't have a massive nuke-your-face-in ult like Annie or Fiddles or Veigar. It's his ultimate; it's supposed to be powerful.

GUYS! NASUS GETS LIFESTEAL AND EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO BUY IT! NERF!
GUYS! MUNDO'S ULT GIVES HIM THE HEALTH REGEN THAT EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS ITEMS FOR!
GUYS! SINGED GETS MOVEMENT SPEED FROM HIS ULT! HE NEEDS A NERF!
GUYS!... No, I'm done. Champions get things from their abilities. Shut the hell up about it already.

Umaril

03-02-2010

Ryze is not OP.

Ryze does not need to be nerfed.

He's a one-trick pony. Leave him alone.

Craixis

03-02-2010

"Nut up or Shut up"
Ryze can still be eaten alive late game if he's not doing incredibly well, granted, he can take a Jax 1-1, but its a pretty **** close fight (Getting stuck with your Cooldowns all popped is never a good thing against Jax...)