A Problem I"M about to solve (PETITION)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stained White

03-01-2010

Alright I'm going to just get right into it people I play with almost everyday with agree on this 1 fact and that is that the champion Ryze is way too overpowered and should be fixed. If you believe in this fact then join my petition to get him changed. just type your forum name if you would like this to happen.

Hoodie Assassin

03-01-2010

Why are there quotation marks between your 'I' and 'M'?

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

Actually, that is not something that everyone agrees upon. Most top-tier players find him underwhelming, as does the council in general.

What there is an agreement on is the amount of butthurt that comes from Ryze pubstomping a bunch of low-tier players like Yi or Eve. The agreement: There's a lot.

He's a pubstomper. Go away.

TheDrunkenMagi

03-01-2010

Build MR, and stop complaining. After level 5 you should be able to realize which champions on the enemy's team you need to worry about and then you need to start working on countering their champion type. When you hit level 5 and and Enemy Ryze is doing good, change those boots into merc treads, then plan on grabbing another MR item later in the game. Adjustable builds = More wins than loses.
I will however say that Riot should make some MR items that are more desirable to buy.

Cleo

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stained White View Post
just type your forum name if you would like this to happen.
banshee's veil/merc treads

Janus

03-01-2010

You see here, you get this nifty thing called banshee's veil and/or mercury treads and ryze = not "OP".

VerKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

Yeah, when there's casters, such as Ryze, on the other team, I always get a banshee's veil somewhere along the way. That magic resist goes a long way into keeping him from killing.

Xienwolf

03-01-2010

Also, do yourself a favor and do NOT stand in one big happy group hug with your team when a fed Ryze is coming toward you after about level 14 or so. He is going to pop his ultimate, and start doing AoE damage, and you will all die because you are all in range.

Marid King

03-01-2010

A big fat fed ryze CAN indeed kill you without you having any way to stop him. Get banshees veil however, and bye bye rune prison/the first bounce of bouncy ball of death. Voila, no more OP ryze.

Norak

03-02-2010

I do not agree that Ryze is "OP".

I do however agree that he needs to be nerfed.

Doesn't make sense? Think about it..
He is the easiest caster to use in the whole game, yet he is more useful than me playing veigar simply for the fact that veigar has to kill 100 creeps with his baleful strike (usually the sort of number you have by end game) to get the same amount of AP as Ryze gets with the press of a button...

Then he can simply mass cast all of his spells and VIOLA, you and possibly your teammates are dead.. It is just not fair, he needs to be weakened so that he does not just click and win. Maybe make his Rune prison channelling (seems a bit much, but it is really annoying when he can just rune prison you by just "click and click") or make it a skill shot so that its not just "click and click".

Something, anything, will do, he just shouldn't be so strong for how easy he is.