(PLEASE RESPOND)New Champion: Orannis, the true wizard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotTall

03-01-2010

So basically im a huge fan of mages but think theres something missing.

PLEASE RESPOND

Passive: After casting a spell he has increased mana regen

Q: Mage Blast-Deals a high amount of damage and slows.

W: Arcane Shiels: toggle-passive=increased magic resistance and armor on=blocks a flat amount of damage, passive lost until cooldown finished

E: Chain lightning: Deals damage and chains to a number of nearby enemies, damage and number of chains increses w higher level

R: Mystic Enhancement- next spell he casts has greatly increased damage/defense and regains mana

BananaBoy

03-01-2010

T: Enable god mode

BlackJezus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

i agree on that their must be more mages in the game that are more fun to play cause only real hard to play mage is the bird , and i rly like it that people like u are making good ideas, but the problem is that his ulti looks like the ulti of ryze and the first skill is the one like veiger but , i like the second skill though and chain lightning.

but i think riot should realy do something with these ideas , cause this way player can rly see that riot is looking and listening to the players demands.

but i dont know , the game is been out for few months now and still their is like no suggestion box.
but keep on going with the ideas of new champions lets hope that some we shall see back in the game

TheDrunkenMagi

03-02-2010

Sounds too much like Ryze :/
Check out my mage champion, see if you like it. I need the feedback >_>.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=68453