Shaco DPS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

I just bought Shaco, and was wondering if this item build for DPS is good

Code:
Dorans Blade
Berserker Greaves
Ghost Blade
BF Sword
Infinity Edge
BloodThirster

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

anyone answer?

Jeremee

04-23-2011

The build would work. If you could farm up that much gold. However, You should always get a Madred's Bloodrazor, and rush it too. Biggest reason is Shaco's Clone procs on hit effects. So Madred's is hitting twice as often whenever you fight, (this is assuming you know how to ult in fights).

k3ü kevin

Recruiter

EPIC Baws

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremee View Post
The build would work. If you could farm up that much gold. However, You should always get a Madred's Bloodrazor, and rush it too. Biggest reason is Shaco's Clone procs on hit effects. So Madred's is hitting twice as often whenever you fight, (this is assuming you know how to ult in fights).
I really dont agree with him about rushing the madred bloodrazor since it dont go well in all build, sure its kickass against tanks and beefy champs but some time a Wits end just do the job. Sure its a lil less powerfull in term of dmg but it does give some magic resist and u will still eat most tank cause a tank who is out of mana is screwed(Shen is the exception). But the guy do have a point, ur build is expensive. You would need to farm like crazy and wish it was a 50 minutes game to actualy do something. At that point ur probably too squishy to do something so ull get nuke and ur IE and BT wont do anything.

Aceist

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfyDDD View Post
But I don't jungle with Shaco.

Nemozorus

04-23-2011

i've seen people owning with only
-zerk greaves
-wriggles
-madred

you could add phantom dancers and IE for more lulz and pawnz

ComradeHX

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceist View Post
Well, you should.

Against any decently-played strong laner, even 2v2, shaco becomes very ineffective.

Also, madreds + clone vs. dragon = win.

Haemo

Recruiter

04-23-2011

Quote:
You're doing it wrong.

PunchGroin

04-23-2011

Quote:
You should. Hes abysmal in lane, just awful, whereas in the jungle he is A-Tier (or Maybe S-Tier for Solo)

You don't even need to be level 30 to do it with him.