Tonight on Teemo Tonight, Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krazerrr

08-10-2011

WOW I can't believe this hasn't gotten more posts and views. Utterly hilarious writing. You should get mundo in on this too.

Teemo does need a legit rework or a whole set of buffs. Blinding dart only really scare a couple of champions in terms of shutting down their damage. It is also one of 2 moves now that still have the blind mechanic in the game, R.I.P. Phosphorous Bomb. Move Quick is useful at kiting, but only lasts so long, has a ridiculous cooldown, and wears off after one hit. His auto attack range is ridiculously short, too short to effectively harass many champions. I think it's about the same range as TF and Ashe, who are notorious for having some of the shortest auto attack ranges, but also have ridiculous ultimates that completely make up for it. Teemo's passive is great for juking and hiding, but vision wards and oracles hard counters that passive.

xXBraveHeartXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

If I could I would SUBSCRIBE to you.

TuxedoMask95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Bumping this for the lolz

MKDkilla

08-10-2011

teemo is good for the map awareness. and yes, i see people ranting about his OP shrooms when really that's the only thing going for him. IT's the only viable cc and he can't directly apply it to you. It would be interesting to see something more done to him to increase his use in ranked or higher level matches. He's very squishy, enough said.

Pyronymer

08-11-2011

Teemo : After a scandalous take over by rioting sub Teemos Teemo tonight is back on track with regular main stream Teemo's
Badger Teemo : It's good to be back. Back with the news that TEEMO IS GOOD FOR MAP AWARENESS!
******ZAPOWIE!*****
Zilean :
No you mean WAS good WAS, get your tenses right!
Teemo : Dr who is that you?
Zilean : No it is I Time-Mo, and you mean Teemo WAS good for map awareness, then the gigantic nerf to mushroom drop rate changed all that forever! FOREVER! AH Ah Ah AAAH!
Badger Teemo : What? Are you sure about that?
Zilean : YES!
Teemo : Well, what about the people who complain that his mushrooms are in some way effective?
Zilean : They are also mistakenly remembering the past instead of experienceing the present! FOREVER! AH ah ah AAAH!
Badger Teemo : Oh, so it's like that thing where people still think blinding dart shuts down damage in some sort of general or remotely useful manner when it actually MAYBE cancels like one, two auto attacks if that?
Zilean : YES! And I knew you were going to say that FOREVER! AH ah ah AAAH!
Teemo : Why does your laugh sound like Twisted Fate?
Zilean : I have him on repeat voice loop just to anger my enemies.
Badger Teemo : That laugh is pretty **** annoying...

Bálsagna

08-11-2011

Lul for the laughs. I do really well with teemo nut I would have to agree. He needs help and a lot of it

teh mormon

08-11-2011

Teemo is annoying as hell

Velkorious

08-11-2011

Bump. This was rich, and is so true.

Firion1033

08-11-2011

Teemos not OP, no freakin way. I play teemo all the time and theres plenty of ways to counter him

TuxedoMask95

08-13-2011

Riot needs to see this XD