Tonight on Teemo Tonight, Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaede

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heterrook View Post
this was great, i think that seeing anyone get rank number one as a youdle pissed them off so much they had to make sure it never happend agian.
Lulu has that potential or so it seems.

IlexAlderwood

04-19-2012

Lulu, Ziggs, Poppy, Amumu are all very strong yordle champions.

Ziggs is like...a better and more enjoyable version of Teemo, basically.

PerfidiousAlbion

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlexAlderwood View Post
Lulu, Ziggs, Poppy, Amumu are all very strong yordle champions.

Ziggs is like...a better and more enjoyable version of Teemo, basically.
I'm not entirely sure what similarity there is, aside from stature, between Teemo and Ziggs.

I agree that Teemo needs further buffs, but lets at least make sensible comparisons. For example, Kog when built on-hit is basically better in every way than Teemo. He has a better on-hit ability, innate AS, far better range, more reliable slow when you need it, and his ult is nice damage in teamfights while also being quite useful for map awareness, and you don't have to facecheck bushes constantly to use it.

Pyronymer

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfidiousAlbion View Post
I'm not entirely sure what similarity there is, aside from stature, between Teemo and Ziggs.
Hrm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyronymer View Post
Ziggs : No, I'm pretty sure I'm a Teemo. Ehehehehehehe. I'm AP magic based, I harras people, I have land mines, I have an incredibly second rate long cool down so called "escape mechanism" and one of the somewhat more um, questionable semi-global ultimates, oh and I deal magic damage on hit.
Teemo : Exploding Teemo certainly sounds a lot like me!
Ziggs : Only better, especially the magic damage on hit thing that I don't pay ability points for, is much more bursty, and doesn't have incredibly stupid complex interactions with attack speed due Riots implausible fear of a very small stacking DoT on Teemo and ONLY on Teemo...

PandaAV

04-21-2012

Bump~

Fun read.

IlexAlderwood

04-21-2012

Yeah, that.

I find Ziggs and Teemo to have similar playstyles at basic level. Ziggs doesn't have stealth, dot or blind, but like teemo he is able to attempt to control the map with mines (his are more locallised and don't linger, but are much more practical for actually keeping him alive) and both characters are poke-y with their ranged normals and squishy as all get out.

winner99

04-22-2012

you know i wonder why riot keeps realsing skins for teemo if he sucks so bad. i mean, he has some of the most skins in the game that i can never use because everyother character is better.

( eve can still sorta jungle and can kill low health people)

JHUB3R

05-24-2012

eve? You mean purple stripper teemo right?

winner99

09-14-2012

bumb for justice and laughs and the truth. please make more

IonDragonX

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner99 View Post
you know i wonder why riot keeps realsing skins for teemo if he sucks so bad. i mean, he has some of the most skins in the game that i can never use because everyother character is better.
Obviously they are trying to make Teemo the League of Legends' mascot.