Tonight on Teemo Tonight, Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SifleIsAwesome

03-24-2012

I believe I have discovered another OP ability of Teemo. While playing on dominion, I saw Teemo perform an enhanced recall in plain sight, only to disappear before the recall finished, baffling both Vayne and Tryndamere.

With his passive, Teemo can perform a feat that no other champion can. He can turn invisible while recalling! Invisible Recall!

Pyronymer

03-24-2012

He used to do that, then they explicitly nerfed it out of existence, so if you see that happening now it's basically a lag or a bug.

mi ramfan

03-24-2012

Best thread.

No seriously, this is better then the Book of Tryndamere in general discussion.

GSHalleck

03-25-2012

Bumping so that there's a Teemo thread on the front page that doesn't depress the **** out of people.

JHUB3R

03-25-2012

Bumping because this is both hilarious and brings more notice to the teemo issue

Chaede

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifleIsAwesome View Post
I believe I have discovered another OP ability of Teemo. While playing on dominion, I saw Teemo perform an enhanced recall in plain sight, only to disappear before the recall finished, baffling both Vayne and Tryndamere.

With his passive, Teemo can perform a feat that no other champion can. He can turn invisible while recalling! Invisible Recall!
No he can't. Go test it. You can't invis while recalling, it was one of the first things they changed.

GSHalleck

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaede View Post
No he can't. Go test it. You can't invis while recalling, it was one of the first things they changed.
This illustrates the main problem Teemo advocates face. Everyone remembers something really good and useful he was able to do several patches ago, and the memory is so hilarious that they assume he's still able to do these things. Except he now can't.

JHUB3R

03-25-2012

Teemo is so overpowered, HE CAN RECALL. Teemo doesnt need to be able to recall to be overpowered!

GSHalleck

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHUB3R View Post
Teemo is so overpowered, HE CAN RECALL. Teemo doesnt need to be able to recall to be overpowered!
The other day, I was playing against a Teemo, and when he disconnected HIS CHARACTER RAN BACK TO THE SPAWN! He's even overpowered when he's not playing. Nerf now.

SCHRAMB0

03-26-2012

Teemo has a hidden passive. It makes riot release a new skin for him every 6 months with 30% chance for that skin to be a 100% OP.