WFC Wants You!

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ubiquitouz

05-18-2011

If all this =WFC= love aint enough. Heres a long story that will explain why =WFC= is the best.

I've been a member for just about 3 years now. When I first joined =WFC= I was welcomed with open arms and made many friends quickly. We played and played, and had TONS of fun, and made TONS of friendships. Now, I consider my self a leader. I love having a duty and being able to fulfill my duty to the max. =WFC= accommodates for both the people who are laid back, and those who want duties, like me. For those of you who are laid back and just wanna play and have fun. There is definitely tons of that. But for those of you who are, like me, and wanna help out the clan in every way possible there is a very good ranking system. Officer ranks come with many duties that keep the clan functioning. For example, the first officer rank I had was Ro. (Recruitment officer). It was my job to RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT! Now its good for every member to recruit and bring people in, but for the Ro.'s its what they live for! During my time as the Ro. I LOVED it. Because i LOVED to game, and find/work with people to getting them into the clan. I made even more friends doing this as well.

Now, the sheer fact that =WFC= has been around since 1999 should prove that we are stable and were not going to fall. =WFC= has had its ups and downs but, with the teamwork and support of its members we have risen to greater and higher pillars through every trial.

One of my favorite things about =WFC= is the forums. Many clans have forums but not like =WFC=. For alot of us, the =WFC= forums are HOME. I have met so many other =WFC= members that I had not yet talked to thru vent on the forums. Again, relationships were made over the forums that are just awesome. Our forums not only bring people together but they bring some good laughs, keep everyone updated on both =WFC= and World news, and they create the opportunity for everyone to share practically anything they would like.

I have so much more to share with you about =WFC=, but I figure the best way to experience it, is to come check it out for yourself!

Add me to Xfire, E-mail me, or add me ingame, ID LOVE TO MAKE A NEW FRIEND.
Xfire: airdeidon
E-mail: wfcairdeidon@warforceclan.com
ingame: ubiquitouz

xGuyana

05-18-2011

come on boys, join join join!
there are many people to play with!

SplashOut

05-18-2011

im joining but i must 1v1 the best player

Ubiquitouz

05-18-2011

lol... =WFC= is a team.. there are no best players.. only best teams

xGuyana

05-18-2011

well if he wants to he can play against housemite, but i agree. We are a team.

SplashOut

05-20-2011

i registered 2 days ago and i cant get a email up to now

Ubiquitouz

05-20-2011

It takes a while for main HQ to setup and respond to everyone. There are many processes they must go through and they are very busy so be patient. Its all worth it haha

WFCxBlue

05-29-2011

Bump!!!

WFCxBlue

07-22-2011

bump

WFCxBlue

07-23-2011

bump!

1234567 ... 13