How do u combo brand and wat do u max first?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KlXk

04-21-2011

HI how do you combo brand with his spells to kill champions and what do you max first?

Also when is it a good idea to use his ulti?

Thanks

ZOMGTURTLE

04-21-2011

Brand's anti-champion combo is E-Q-W. E to set them ablaze, Q to stun, W for big damage while they're standing there stunned.

I tend to max E and W at around the same rate. You need W to hit hard, but lowering the cooldown on E makes chaining your abilities easier. Phreak recommends maxing E as fast as possible in the Spotlight, because that's the one spell you're guaranteed to always hit, since it's the only one that's not a skillshot.

His ult is good at a variety of times. Best when used on two champs standing next to each other that will probably stay close to each other. I've ripped apart a number of would-be chasers by ulting when they were right next to each other and both moving towards me. It can also be great to open up team fights when in an area where there are no creeps, as it will bounce only to enemy champions, spreading lots of your passive to make your W hit harder. Last good use is as a guaranteed finisher on low health champs. Especially early game, if they're trying to hug tower with very little health, just flash in and ult. They probably won't be able to react quickly enough to get out of range before you cast, and it follows. Had an Ashe flash away earlier, only to be killed several seconds later by the chasing ball of doom.

Gato Muerto

04-21-2011

My combo depends upon the situation. I usually start w/ E, although I have been known to drop his ult as an opener when minions aren't around just to spread his passive on a crowd, then follow with E to hit everyone in range (and blaze up anyone who got missed on the original FB), then hit Q to stun and finish with W.

PortugalTheMana

04-26-2011

True i usually max out pillar as much as possible then the other two i just do as i see fit. but honestly i just like to spam E-W just ablaze them and use pillar to gain the 25% damage increase(you notice the difference).

PortugalTheMana

04-26-2011

Smart players stand behind creeps nulling the sear in laning phase.