Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champ help for becoming well rounded

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neokenfu

04-21-2011

Greetings,

I'm looking for suggestions on a couple roles I'm missing(mainly AP carry and support). I have a solid lineup for tanking, AD carry, and jungling. What I'm looking for is peoples experiences with support and AP carries. The ones I'm trying to decide on for AP are: Anivia, Swain, Viegar, and Vlad. The ones for support are: Zilean, Morgana, and Taric. Can you guys give me the pro's and con's of each of these people from the perspective of someone who has played any of them a fair amount.

Thanks in advance!

Divne

04-21-2011

Definitly swain will add something to you. He is a tanky caster and really fun to play. not to mention you can become a BIRG bird. Morg is actually pretty fun too as you need to be able to manage your skills cause after she uses them theres a big gap until you can do something again. the ult is pretty awsome though

Neokenfu

04-21-2011

*bump*