Why is Corki considered even decent?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeGentlePlz

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroniums View Post
I mentioned in an earlier post that Corki used to be my most played champion by far. I believe I played about 40 of my first 50 games with him, and won maybe 2/3, and had a K;D of approximately 2:1 across those games. I am hardly basing my opinion on nothing. When games got more competitive, however, I found myself personally able to do less and less, and I saw less and less Corkis appear in games. I don't really consider this basing my opinion off of nothing. If he is the best lategame, then I have yet to see one really dominate a game that wasn't already one-sided.

Edit

Zergling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

his ult shouldn't have a cooldown if it has a stockpile. just makes sense to me, but the programmers are horrible so i don't expect that to be fixed anytime soon! :P his valkyrie as well as a few other "blinks" of other heroes are nerfed so the summoner skill flash is less useless.

Zohariel

03-03-2010

Corki's great. Build Trinity Force on him and go to town - his skills have amazing AoE damage, great utility (with pseudoblind, stealth reveal, armour reduction) and he has one of the most quietly overpowered passives in the game. Bring Exhaust and spec him right, and he won't do you wrong.

Steelrambo

03-03-2010

So, to sum up all the arguments here, just because *you* suck at him doesn't mean he sucks. I go 2/10/2 when I try to play TF. Does that means TF sucks? No, it actually means that I just don't know how to play him. Or that I suck, but at any rate, my point still stands.