A note on Twitch's Spray and Pray

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood4Blood

03-01-2010

Quote : "Spray and Pray - Twitch closes his eyes and fires his crossbow as fast as he can, spraying piercing arrows ahead of him."

I have noticed how when Twitch becomes blinded that his ultimate will miss. Now I understand if this is for balance, except that his eyes are already closed to make him 'miss'. Basically I am looking for clarification whether Twitch should still miss when he has already closed his eyes in an attack while he is blinded.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood4Blood View Post
Quote : "Spray and Pray - Twitch closes his eyes and fires his crossbow as fast as he can, spraying piercing arrows ahead of him."

I have noticed how when Twitch becomes blinded that his ultimate will miss. Now I understand if this is for balance, except that his eyes are already closed to make him 'miss'. Basically I am looking for clarification whether Twitch should still miss when he has already closed his eyes in an attack while he is blinded.
I find that generally, when I practice marksmanship, closing my eyes also gives me double range, and allows me to reload more quickly. It also gives my arrows the inertia of trucks, and thus allows them to fly through solid walls and through people into other people.

Wait, what's that? That's not what happens when you fire blindly? My bad.

My point is that the flavor of the ability is stupid as hell already. It doesn't really matter that much.

Flapjacks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Rose View Post
I find that generally, when I practice marksmanship, closing my eyes also gives me double range, and allows me to reload more quickly. It also gives my arrows the inertia of trucks, and thus allows them to fly through solid walls and through people into other people.

Wait, what's that? That's not what happens when you fire blindly? My bad.

My point is that the flavor of the ability is stupid as hell already. It doesn't really matter that much.
lol

Swag Daddy Nik

03-01-2010

I say make SnP a cone activated ult. It will fire randomly really fast in a long cone but actually be blind and not pin point accurate. It would make it balanced and relevant as a bonus.

Bljurg

03-01-2010

"Spray and Laugh - Twitch laughs at 5 idiots in front and fires his crossbow as fast as he can, spraying piercing arrows ahead of him."

The random spray in a cone is actually a nice idea. If you're close to him you still eat a ****load but at least he must enter the sodding ward area for it.

Bomb in lasagna

03-01-2010

The cone idea is actually one of the best ideas I have heard in order to balance a hero..The name of Twitch's ultimate makes no sense with what it actually does...It should not have perfect accuracy. The only other idea that I have liked to change his ultimate is making it so when the shots pass through something(environment/champions) the shots lose damage.

But I definitely like the cone idea better. It actually gives some chance in Twitch's ult. Sort of like Gangplank's ult...You can drop it down and either do a ton of damage or it may miss all its shots.