Panth item build question...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icraig33

04-20-2011

As you probably have guessed so far, I play Pantheon. I have tried a couple item builds over the time i have had him, and the one i am currently using is this:

Warmogs
Atmas
Mercs
Banshees
Ghostblade
Bloodthirster.

I personally find it to be a fairly average build with good survivability/damage (i find that i deal more damage alive than glass-cannon forms of dead)

The only thing i find kinda bad about it is the hefty price of 15,000 gold. That is what i am asking right now, Is there an item build less expensive than this, or is this an average price range?

Also, feel free to post your own item builds if you find yours better than mine (and i wouldn't be surprised if it is).

Ensign Drej

04-20-2011

I'd put Panth on a shelf, he's terrible at the moment. Numbers-wise, he sounds good.

But in reality, he never, EVER, gets all of his damage off. He can't get all 5 strikes of HSS since he can't stun worth **** and since HSS is a slow channel. He's also squishy.

ChaoticOrder

04-20-2011

I still play Panth as a glass cannon. As long as you know when and where to strick you're just fine. Panth is more about playing him the right way.
I build:
Dorans Blade
Boots
SotO
Zerks or Mercs (Depending on if I need the cc reduction)
Brutalizer
Last Whisper
Bloodthirster
Ghostblade
IE
Sell my boots for phantom dancer, unless i still need the cc reduction

I use Cleanse and Ghost as Summoner spells
21-9-0 Masteries

It's all about picking your moment. Oh and you don't need all 5 hits on HSS to kill someone.
Panth can pump out amazing damage to Champs, remember HSS does double damage to Champs.
Pick your moments and dont die, don't take unneccessary damage and remember your passive.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

Your tanky based Pantheon Build is interesting, he excels at early-mid game though, you dont have the time to wait around for warmogs and atmas (although as a final two items it would work good).

Check out this Pantheon Guide

Icraig33

04-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seelyon View Post
Your tanky based Pantheon Build is interesting, he excels at early-mid game though, you dont have the time to wait around for warmogs and atmas (although as a final two items it would work good).

Check out this Pantheon Guide
What items should I start with out of the six then (besides Mercs of course)?

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

Im fairly sure the guide details them, but brutalizer into B.F. Swords is the way to go.