A New Champion Approaches: Rumble, the Mechanized Menace

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wind93

04-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServantOfThe99 View Post
i wonder if heat works like energy?...auto recharge. first time seeing a negative buff on a passive though.

meh i dunno...the monkey king sneek peak completely overshadows him. think i'll pass. looks fun though.
Its probably something like Morde's shield ya know, when you use abilities it builds up but when you stand thier it decays, so its not really the first negative buff for passives...I think.

Hexalion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cort Of Law View Post
I wish their was meta effects....In this case brand and annie should cause "heat" when attacking him
(also the blind monk should not be blinded, and MF should get bonus damage against gangplank, and the like)
sadly this would mean garen, being the zealot of service, would gain bonus damage and immunities against all opposing team members, no matter what champion they are except for one champion: katarina, who he would actualy be weak to her(or super frenzied with her on HIS OWN team.....)

(before i get downvote spammed because some people may misunderstand this, im not saying he is the zealot because i think he is OP or anything like that(i think he is fine), but seriously, read the champ stories...and everytime he is there its : DEMACIAAA and death ensues X3)

As for the heat system i dont see why people dont understand its quite simple.

he does not gain heat over time or on attacks.

When using abilities, he increases his heat levels since using his mechs weapons and gear generate heat.

When over 50 heat, he enters the danger zone, basicaly his mech is starting to overheat, however his mech was designed to use this extra heat as energy, granting extra power to his abilities.

When he hits 100 heat, his mech is to hot and overloads, silencing him, you could see this as "forced cooldown safety shut down system". That being said at this point his mecha is so burning hot, his auto attacks hit for extra dmg.

when not using skills his heat gadualy goes down.

Shanato

04-21-2011

Perma 100 heat when in the Magma Chamber

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

I like the passive.

And if he can hurt himself by casting too much, I wonder how powerful his spells are, it seems like you'd want to slow, shield yourself, purposely overheat, attack with the extra magic damage, and finish with your flamethrower and ult.

Tekkaman Claw

04-21-2011

Here's hoping his alt skins don't have the spindly looking legs.

LegendaryEnemy

04-21-2011

Please let there be a Kaiser Rumble skin featuring ww1 era steampunk tech, a spiked helmet, and German power cross decals.

Celebi

Recruiter

04-21-2011

Other than the fact that almost EVERY game has released a mechanic in the past 2 years (Maplestory, Ragnarok Online, LeagueofLegends, etc.) I actually like this one a lot. The whole overheat thing, MAN! Reminds me of Renekton xD

Im buying him for sure, he's so much better than Brand... Matter of fact, since Brand was released, i only see him once out of ten games O_o

lmfao. That's Riot for you... I hope they realize soon enough that what they need to give us is:

The long awaited "Magma Chamber" + 10 saved up, unreleased champions to go with season 2.

A map-voting poll in game queue.

And bring the Winter Map back...

13lackCatXIII

Recruiter

04-21-2011

Fear The Chiprel.

HanjY

04-21-2011

Now wheres Mr. Bananas?

teamplayplease

04-21-2011

looks like a super minion