A New Champion Approaches: Rumble, the Mechanized Menace

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epic Dancing Guy

04-21-2011

Heat seems interesting.

bootyquake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

I assume using a skill increases your heat, so when you use up a lot of your skills you end up silencing yourself, but boosting your auto attack.

But is he ranged or melee? Sounds like another tanky DPS.

Teabag Terror

04-21-2011

This actually seems really cool. From the skillset alone, I'm seeing multiple build paths: DPS (utilizing the harpoon and shields for a slow, speed buff and shield, spamming to overheat and gain the extra attack damage) and AP (Obvious, seeking to balance spam with conservation to avoid silence). Additionally, he could probably be a decent initiator with Rylai's depending on his ult's range.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

Hoping those skills mean he's a tank.

letsgocaps8

04-21-2011

Heat looks like a really cool mechanic, having to keep your heat high without overheating.

NTNDOChamp

04-21-2011

Am I the only one who thinks his passive should be reversed a little? While under 50 heat, he deals the additional effects, over 50 heat he loses the effects, but his physical attacks deal the additional damage, and at 100 heat he silences himself.

The current passive is no risk, all reward. Sure, nothing happens under 50 heat, but nothing particularly bad happens, either, when you hit 100. No matter where he is on heat, he gains something. Reversing some things makes it more of a balancing act, I feel, and requires a little more skill/situational awareness.

Vanir

04-21-2011

Quote:
Electro-Harpoon: Rumble launches a missile that deals magic damage and applies a stackable slow on the target. A second shot can be fired for no additional cost within several seconds. While in the “Danger Zone,” the damage and slow percentage is increased.
So is it a Harpoon or a missile?

Edit: they fixed it now.

pvtpain66k

04-21-2011

I already want his Alien skin...
Oh, please let there be an Alien skin to match Corki, Heimer, and Teemo...

Nosef

04-21-2011

Sounds like a really interesting resource system- gain benefits from spamming spells, but suffer consequences if spells spammed too fast. I am intrigued as to how this all comes together.

Poulpe

04-21-2011

Waitwaitwait.

So you get a BONUS for spamming your spells?

...huh