[Directory] Complete List of Guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TWINKLETITS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2010

This guy wrote a pretty awesome akali guide. Which is nice because there's not many of em

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...85#post1375285

Zirun

05-23-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=92349

Here's my support Janna guide!

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGhost View Post
How do you qualify to have your guide posted here on the list?
There are a couple of things that are reviewed for guide placement.

1. Content - This is the main thing, if you wrote a complete guide. It's not just a build, there's some thought or explanation into why items, skill orders, spells, etc. are taken, it has strategy and tips.

2. Replies and edits - These speak to how willing the original poster is to take criticism well and adopt changes of value. It also shows a willingness to update the guide as time goes on and for additional valuable information to show up from the community discussion. Excessive non-value bumping gets you downgraded in this area.

3. Value - How good the guide would actually be towards winning a game. Now this is kind of subjective, so it doesn't have a lot of weight, but if you wrote an attack damage Annie guide with Infinity Edge, Archangel's staff and a strategy that involves farming, it doesn't matter if it's a full and complete guide, it's not going up.

4. Readability - I like long guides, they generally take more thought and include better information, but if you wrote an unformatted wall of text that a three year old could have edited for better spelling, it's hard to get your point across.

DaGhost

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
There are a couple of things that are reviewed for guide placement.

1. Content - This is the main thing, if you wrote a complete guide. It's not just a build, there's some thought or explanation into why items, skill orders, spells, etc. are taken, it has strategy and tips.

2. Replies and edits - These speak to how willing the original poster is to take criticism well and adopt changes of value. It also shows a willingness to update the guide as time goes on and for additional valuable information to show up from the community discussion. Excessive non-value bumping gets you downgraded in this area.

3. Value - How good the guide would actually be towards winning a game. Now this is kind of subjective, so it doesn't have a lot of weight, but if you wrote an attack damage Annie guide with Infinity Edge, Archangel's staff and a strategy that involves farming, it doesn't matter if it's a full and complete guide, it's not going up.
Gotcha, so i have 1 and 3 down just need some replies for #2

Will be editing like a monster soon (i need a quick find glossary)

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

My guide is pretty high quality. Just like the other 3 I wrote that you already posted. I don't see why you haven't posted my Gragas Guide. It's just as long as the others and just as good.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-24-2010

These are also just general guidelines not requirements. For things like Leaguecraft guides that won't have replies on these forums, they still get added, they may just have to be better upfront.

If you're guide doesn't get posted immediately, please feel free to toss a reply with a heads up. Sometimes things get missed and I don't otherwise have a chance to recheck guides if they've been updated or expanded.

Benadryl Jackson

05-25-2010

Benadryl Jackson just finished a Soraka guide:

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...hern%20Comfort

Amaterasuomikami

05-25-2010

TT SPECIFIC GUIDE JUST POSTED UP:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=120970

ThatFatHead

05-25-2010

Now I can figure out what a good build is for most players I play

Hyfe

05-25-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ighlight=nasus

My Nasus guide which got a lot of good feedback. I'm letting it sit idle right now but will TTT and make a few tweaks when Nasus free week comes around and there is more interest. I've noticed Nasus is a pretty seldomly played champ and only gets much attention when he's free.

Muchos gracias!