[Guide] How to get RP without much effort!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ripplet4243

Member

07-11-2014

Swagbucks.com [nonref] has 2 mobile apps called Swagbucks TV and EntertainNow which you can download on your Android or iOS devices through the Google Play Store and App Store respectively. You run them on your phone / mobile devices and they play videos and ads. Every 5-10 videos, you get 2 points. SBTV can get you up to 50 points a day and EntertainNow can get you upto 120 points a day but EntertainNow takes longer. The best part about all this is that it is COMPLETELY PASSIVE meaning once you play a video, it'll keep playing a video until you reached your daily limit without you having to do anything else.

120 + 50 = 170 points a day, it takes 500 points to get a $5 Walmart Gift Card. That means every 3 day, you can get a $5 Walmart gift card which you can use to get a RP gift card or a Visa prepaid card (and use that for RP) in store at Walmart. If you don't want RP, you can just buy a $5 Amazon Giftcard for only 450 points instead of 500 and buy whatever you want on Amazon. You can also do the dailies on Swagbucks such as the daily poll or the NOSO on the left hand side which will add up.

If you want to get more points (although not passively), you can "like" this page on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SBCodez. It will notify you whenever a code is available which you can input in Swagbucks to get points (about 2-5). Very easy!

Here is proof that this is LEGIT and that you can easily do it yourself. You can see the 6/18/14 dates matching so you know these are my screenshots.
http://i.imgur.com/MHw5572.png
http://i.imgur.com/o47YXvW.png

If you sign up under my referral, you will start off with even more points.
www.swagbucks.com/refer/bankailou

If you don't want to use my referral, that's fine - here's the link without it.
http://www.swagbucks.com/

If you guys like me to post more proof, please tell me!

UPDATE: Swagbucks has released a new app similar to EntertainNow and Swagbucks TV. It is called "Sportly.tv" and it will net you 2 SB every 10 videos. Max is 20 SB a day.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Achilles666

Junior Member

07-11-2014

How does this have 5 upvotes? Do people not realize this is a spam ad? This isn't a guide. He isn't helping you. He (or she, or it, or Bugblatter Beast of Traal) is trying to sucker you into a money-making scheme. Downvote.

The only valuable information in this post is something quite simple, that surely we all realize already: if you want to buy RP, get money. You don't have to get money by buying into scams like this. There are other ways.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ripplet4243

Member

07-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles666 View Post
How does this have 5 upvotes? Do people not realize this is a spam ad? This isn't a guide. He isn't helping you. He (or she, or it, or Bugblatter Beast of Traal) is trying to sucker you into a money-making scheme. Downvote.

The only valuable information in this post is something quite simple, that surely we all realize already: if you want to buy RP, get money. You don't have to get money by buying into scams like this. There are other ways.
Except you're wrong. Swagbucks isn't a scam and I'm posting this because it benefits me and everyone who is reading it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toge

Senior Member

07-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripplet4243 View Post
Except you're wrong. Swagbucks isn't a scam and I'm posting this because it benefits me and everyone who is reading it.
Swagbucks isn't a scam, BUT you aren't posting this for everyone's benefit. Each person you refer that sticks with your little system and does this for any amount of time will also gain you money. That is just how these things work, referrals gain the referrer money by using the program.

Just admit that you are doing this because of you, not because it benefits everyone. Swagbucks isn't a scam, but it isn't really worth your time or effort either.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ripplet4243

Member

07-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toge View Post
Swagbucks isn't a scam, BUT you aren't posting this for everyone's benefit. Each person you refer that sticks with your little system and does this for any amount of time will also gain you money. That is just how these things work, referrals gain the referrer money by using the program.

Just admit that you are doing this because of you, not because it benefits everyone. Swagbucks isn't a scam, but it isn't really worth your time or effort either.
But it does benefit people who do this as well... They get RP passively without much effort. If people don't want to help me out, they can use the non-referral link that I posted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toge

Senior Member

07-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripplet4243 View Post
But it does benefit people who do this as well... They get RP passively without much effort. If people don't want to help me out, they can use the non-referral link that I posted.
As someone that has used this system before, I feel it isn't worth the effort. You could spend that time doing something meaningful (like working an actual job) and get paid more than you can earn from swagbucks in a week.

My gf had a lot of referals and made nominal amounts of money, most of them were actually active too.


Waste of time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shikasu

Senior Member

07-12-2014

This works great =) thanks OP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ripplet4243

Member

07-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toge View Post
As someone that has used this system before, I feel it isn't worth the effort. You could spend that time doing something meaningful (like working an actual job) and get paid more than you can earn from swagbucks in a week.

My gf had a lot of referals and made nominal amounts of money, most of them were actually active too.


Waste of time.
i do have an actual job, this is just a side thing. this is passive so i'm not really putting in any effort.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mustangdesu

Member

07-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripplet4243 View Post
i do have an actual job, this is just a side thing. this is passive so i'm not really putting in any effort.
Get a real job.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ripplet4243

Member

07-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangdesu View Post
Get a real job.
after college =)