Tryndamere 1 4.76%
Twisted Fate 0 0%
Udyr 1 4.76%
Veigar 1 4.76%
Xin zhao 0 0%
Zilean 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Best 1350 champion (WITH POLL)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toynke

2 Weeks Ago

Hi my name is toynke, I am kind of new to league of legends and I have enough IP to buy a 1350 champion so I was wondering who is the best 1350 champion please leave a comment telling me who is.

Vyniadus

2 Weeks Ago

Nasus. One of the best late games with an op 5 second on click cc.

DoctorOta

2 Weeks Ago

I voted Amumu for the benefit of the AOE damage, relatively easy build paths, built in damage reduction, his ult that can lock down a team and makes ganks easy, and the skill shot bandage toss that has a relatively large hitbox. He's not to difficult to learn and is a good tank jungle for new players to pick up.

TheDarknessRides

2 Weeks Ago

I voted mundo, because he is my favorite champion in entire game, good permaslow, hyper tank, good laning after 6, and good teamplay with teleport. He can also stack pure tank while dealing large amounts of damage

jiujitsuPhD

2 Weeks Ago

best 1350 champ for what role? they are all good and there are some really OP champs on there like morgana who has a high ban rate.

If I had to pick though it would be between jax, nasus, morgana, and udyr. I just personally think they are all fun to play.

2 Weeks Ago

I think that depends on what role/lane you like to play. I'd say Tryndamere, Jax and Teemo aren't bad tops, I think Jax and Teemo isn't very hard to learn. Tryndamere is a little more difficult. Udyr and Amumu are strong junglers. Veigar and Morgana are good mids. They can support also. Veigar has a ridiculous stun. And Tristana is a good ADC. (Alistar and Tristana are free, just a reminder.)

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

2 Weeks Ago

If you go by banrate alone, Morgana -> Alistar -> Evelynn.

I picked Eve, though. Her passive just makes the game hard annoying and basically has a hidden passive of playing on tilt the whole game because you're worried about her presence.

Jesot

2 Weeks Ago

I don't count Ali or Trist since they're free. Went with Jax (though Morg is also really strong).