An Idea That Might Fix Flash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevoutBeerKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

The typical solution the get out of those "Oh ****" situations is to simply hit Flash and you're instantly safe either back in your tower or team, maybe on the other side of terrain. I am proposing the range of Flash reduced if you're slowed. The % you are slowed by is the % of range that is reduced from your Flash. Stun, I think, prevents both summoner and champion spells, right? So that wouldn't factor in. We've all seen Flash get people out of 4v1 or 5v1 ganks in jungle, or anywhere for that matter. If you are out number by that much you should die.

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

Still won,t stop smart people from flashing over walls.

Mulletron

03-01-2010

I disagree and feel that Flash is doing fine. What I'd rather see changed is Tristana's Rocket Jump--sometimes it seems to misfire (and go nowhere) or simply not travel as far. Plus, being grabbed by Singed or having something similar happen when I'm at the apex of my jump is rather irritating.

Somafera

03-01-2010

With such a ridiculous amount of CCs and slows, flash is only fair, if anything it creates more strategies, i would rather have its cd put back and some other summoner skills buffed a bit.

And flash isn't a guaranteed escape either, getting ganged by 5 people without a chance to do anything at all isn't fun.

vvolfster

03-02-2010

Just put a limit on the number of flashes/exhausts/etc etc on the team. 2 or 3.
https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=68568

Bljurg

03-02-2010

Tbh flash is just too reliable, nothing hinders it, people can flash over walls and creep waves, into or out of combat... At least its cooldown could be greater...