[Guide] Dr. Mundo: *Splash* in your face! v1.1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Econael

03-01-2010

Ahoi
I was unhappy with all of the Mundo guides and wrote my own.

You can read it here: http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...20face!%20v1.3
Please rate and spread

Avano

03-01-2010

Good guide, but i dislike any Tank mundo guide. Hes not a tank.

Gumb E

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

The 20% cost of the ult doesn't work the way you think it does. Doublecheck the abil descrip, or all those other guides. Other'n that, lotta good tips in there for a Mundo whose team needs him to be a tank.

Rkue

03-01-2010

I make him like how i make Pudge on dota. A lot of HP and STR and HP regen. That's what makes him the shizzle. Tank / dps = ownage. Only playing him twice my stats are 26-5. Only dying 5 times because of noob teammates feeding other team which causing them to 5v1 me while im trying to defend while teammates wait for rez.

he's an easy hero and owns early til end if played right.

Another item you could buy is that one hammer that slows your opponent 2.5 secs while being struck...that'll help with his Rot like move

(i dont pay attention to item / move names i just know!)

Mr Tibbers

03-01-2010

@Avano: I disgree. When Mundo was first introduced, DPS was the only way to play him (even then he was ****...even worse than pre-buff Gragas or Janna currently). You could play him as a tank too, but then the opponents could pretty much ignore you. However, he's had a few buffs since then and now, I must say, both Tank and DPS are viable builds on him.

@Rkue: He did mention Frozen Mallet. Not sure why you're advocating it again?...

Edit: Oh snap?! It edits c r a p too? Jeeze, that's not even that bad of a word. :/

Econael

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumb E View Post
The 20% cost of the ult doesn't work the way you think it does. Doublecheck the abil descrip, or all those other guides. Other'n that, lotta good tips in there for a Mundo whose team needs him to be a tank.
You are right. I never noticed this because of his insane HP regen.
It was already hard enough to test whether Spirit Visage increases his ulti, sitting there with a stopwatch, letting the tower hit you

Anyway, fixed this in my guide. Thanks!

Econael

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avano View Post
Good guide, but i dislike any Tank mundo guide. Hes not a tank.
The Hero is what you make him to be. I've seen AP Sorakas (silencing and starfalling the **** out of you) and it works, even though she is intended to be a healer.

Mundo works pretty well as a tank. Maybe I'll do a DPS Mundo guide in the future.

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

I just ran this build and finished 15-7 (lost) and did pretty good, took sick damage and was able to run around the map like a crazed fool.

Other team was just mega staked and our Blitz went AFK for the last half of the game. I enjoyed this build... prob will try it out more and compare it to some dps builds

(2nd time playing mundo)

pubstar

03-01-2010

One thing that I noticed I had going for me is that enemy heroes would literally beat on me pre-10 and I would just regen my health back to full and be able to wreck them since they had blow their CD's and lost HP to my teammate and creeps.

Swag Daddy Nik

03-01-2010

The key with Mundo is to go a balance of tanky items and dps items. If you go too much tank you get ignored, even though running in at 500 movement speed with your scary fireballs intimidates people. If you go a balance between dps and tank, the enemy can't ignore you and your beastly damage with masochism.