Physical Collecter's Pack issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brosirius

04-21-2011

Hi, I am a player on the US server. However, I am living in PAL region and bought the EU Collector's Pack before I knew the codes are region locked. I still haven't used the code. I attempted to use it in the US store, but obviously it didn't work.

I was wondering if there is any way of exchanging the code for another one that's usable in the US server. All of my friends are there and I don't want to start a new account on the EU server just to get the collector pack's content. I already submitted a request in the support section more than a day ago and still no response. Just how long do I have to wait?

1TBSSD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

Tickets may take up to 2 weeks to get a response as Riot is very busy at the moment. If you ordered it from Amazon, I know they will exchange it for you, since this has happened in the past.

Brosirius

04-21-2011

Sadly, I bought it from a brick and mortar shop that has a no-refund/exchange policy on PC games.

So, while I'm waiting for 2 weeks, do you think Riot would make this exchange for me?

Brosirius

04-26-2011

A whole week passes by and no peep?

Come on, Riot. Drop me a word or something.