MordeKaiser combination Rylai's Crystal Scepter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DustyNomad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

2nd time writing this message coz it sayd i wasnt online... i was !!!!!

anyways to make my story short morderkaisers second skill (the shield to cast on urself of ur ally that will surround you with metal shards) STACKS with Crystal Scepter.

When playing melee you cannot keep up with mordekaiser coz at the moment you reach him you touch his metal shards and you WILL get slowed coz of the shards.

As a mage you can hardly single shot him coz he can stack hp and armor ocourse.

So he is almost not defeatable.

Stop stacking Crystal Scepter with this skill or you have to reconsidder SINGED poison trail to be stacked with the slow of Crystal Scepter aswell.

I hope people had the same problem and agree...

and dont whine about my bad english... coz if ur english start talking dutch spotless before you can say anything about this....

Jazzminkey

03-01-2010

Singe works with it now as well

yatenkun

03-01-2010

Its called item build.
When you play evelyn, you get your "spikes" that you can spam each 0.7sec without cooldows, they slow.
Singed slows with poison too.
When you are nasus your ulti does continuous magical % damage to all enemies, if you have rylai, you will slow them also.
Dont expect to always run away from, if you think that tank is just for you to hit and to see how his health goes down you are wrong. Everything champion is more or less anoying and you can't do anything about it.

KrashKourse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-01-2010

i beat a mord in a 1v1 fight with nunu... ice ball ult ice ball

but that slow was annoying lol good strategy

BaconMouthJoy

Recruiter

03-01-2010

Your English is horrible.
Dutch is horrible in general.
Go to the EUA server.
lol-europe.com

Detha

03-01-2010

Quote:
As a mage you can hardly single shot him coz he can stack hp and armor ocourse.
So he's building like a tank, and a single mage can't one-shot him? God, nerf him! No, seriously, no mage can one-shot any tank, and no mage should be able to, because that defeats the entire point of the tank: soaking damage. If a mage could one-shot any tank, he'd be worthless.

Quote:
When playing melee you cannot keep up with mordekaiser coz at the moment you reach him you touch his metal shards and you WILL get slowed coz of the shards.
A 15% slow? Try chasing Nidalee or Shaco, and trust me, that'll be a lot harder. A 15% slow is rather little, though, and it's not like the metal blades are passive, they last for 6 seconds and have a 20 second duration. The slow isn't even significant either, most melee's have other, far more powerful slows or even stuns to stop him. Not to mention that you can get Rylai's to slow him for more too, because your abilities are single target, and all of his abilities are AoE (Children of the Grave isn't, but it only slows for 15% because of balance issues)

In short: it's fine, l2p. Also, I can translate this entire post to Dutch if you want me to

Quote:
Your English is horrible.
Dutch is horrible in general.
Go to the EUA server.
lol-europe.com
There's no point in going to lol-europe. That site is moderated by GOA, instead of by RIOT, you know, the people that actually designed this game. You can whine on the forums there all day, but RIOT pretty much only reads these forums.

Anodize

03-01-2010

Quote:
and dont whine about my bad english... coz if ur english start talking dutch spotless before you can say anything about this...
I'm not trying to speak dutch, but you are trying to speak english. I have every right to criticize it. Though I'll pass on the opportunity to criticize the language and instead criticize this statement.

Yessir.