[Guide] Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AI Assimilator

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajios View Post
As much as I love the guide, I love the hilarity of chasing people down with E too much. Especially with ghost. People seem to fear it much more then they should, maybe the awesome animation is too good? Last game, three dudes tried to gank us before creep spawn. I hit e, activated Ghost, and chased them down. I managed to kill 2 of them, the third used blink I DID die, but really, it was totally worth it.
their probably used to seeing aura circles of other champs like nunu ult and thinking that all auras might be as effective. Overall I think his AP scaling should be a tiny bit better.

Yamikun

09-16-2009

No karthus is more than that the OP knows NOTHING!!! Sometimes u have to scroll ur mouse and click to move! Gosh stop posting innacurate information! :P

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

09-29-2009

bump for very great justice

DataThrust

The Council

09-29-2009

Excellent work Lightstriker, truly an inspiration.
To all the haters; Evelyn guide would have more E and Ws in there, sillehs.

Anniie

10-10-2009

I got my ass whooped while following this guide. But I was playing against Lightstriker, so

Krald

10-10-2009

i just hope people realize that you cant just smash it and win, you actually have to know how to aim :P

sTrikerT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2009

an evelynn guide would be something like:
WREQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQEQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQRW (RUN!!!!)

annie's is:
QWQQWRQQWQQWQQWQQWQQWQQWQQWQQWQQWQQWQQWQQWQQW (ACE!!!!)

dfspSpirit

12-14-2009

Great guide, I have a suggestion though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
Filler [what to do during all other situations]
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQq
is pretty good, but
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQWQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQq

also works.

Ivandir

12-23-2009

Wanted to post in an epic threat. I QQed a lot today.

VampireFred

12-23-2009

good guide....I'm tired of annivia after using her for 3 weeks,maybe try all kinds of build on kathus next week....and QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQR...= =