Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GingerGiant

Recruiter

03-02-2010

My friend loves Mordekaiser. We usually try to balance out his lack of CC by having Taric in the lane with him. Taric + Morde is very hard to push against.

Overall, Mordekaiser is a pretty rockin' champions. But, you really need to round him out with your teammates. My bud likes to build Mordekaiser as a hybrid Tank/DPSer. The other team sees all the tiny little slivers in his health bar, and decide to ignore him. And while they're ignoring him, he's beating their faces in.

Aralain

03-02-2010

Mord is hard to play correctly. He pushes minions so easily. But he is not a burst dps character. He is a giant AE dot really.

Get a frozen mallet so that once you get ahold of something it can't really get away. Get a bloodthirster, the lifesteal + your sheild working off spell lifesteal makes you VERY durable. Sunfire cape + Chilling Death sheild makes you amumu's big brother, plus your Mace of Spades AE with Siphon AE. Basically in a team fight you just dish out 200 Damage/Second to EVERYONE. Not many champs can sustain that level of damage over a 6-10 second period, which is long enough for a team fight to go down and leave you on top.

The only thing that shuts Mord down is the same thing that shuts everyone else down:

Stun/Fear/Silence/disables in general. Other than that, if you are not owning with Mord, you are doing it wrong.

OH and owning = your team winning, not you having the best K/D ration. I typically go 1:1 K/D with about 12-24 assists.

Trayes

Recruiter

03-02-2010

Quote:
Aralain:
Mord is hard to play correctly. He pushes minions so easily. But he is not a burst dps character. He is a giant AE dot really.

Get a frozen mallet so that once you get ahold of something it can't really get away. Get a bloodthirster, the lifesteal + your sheild working off spell lifesteal makes you VERY durable. Sunfire cape + Chilling Death sheild makes you amumu's big brother, plus your Mace of Spades AE with Siphon AE. Basically in a team fight you just dish out 200 Damage/Second to EVERYONE. Not many champs can sustain that level of damage over a 6-10 second period, which is long enough for a team fight to go down and leave you on top.

The only thing that shuts Mord down is the same thing that shuts everyone else down:

Stun/Fear/Silence/disables in general. Other than that, if you are not owning with Mord, you are doing it wrong.

OH and owning = your team winning, not you having the best K/D ration. I typically go 1:1 K/D with about 12-24 assists.

I do agree about the owning = team winning part. While on Mord Most games I get far more kills then deaths as well as a ton of assists. Well unless my team is full of dumb feeders then even Mord cant live through 3 fed peoples dps.

Xetian

03-02-2010

/quote I do agree about the owning = team winning part. While on Mord Most games I get far more kills then deaths as well as a ton of assists. Well unless my team is full of dumb feeders then even Mord cant live through 3 fed peoples dps. /quote

Exactly, unlike most tanks and any carries, if an enemy is fed Mord has no options because they tear through his low maxing shield and he does no damage and lacks cc or escape. He commits to fights like a boss, but if a ranged carry has been super fed he won't eve get the Mace of Shield recharge off before dieing.