Mord Build Help....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

Ok so this is my typical Mord build

Doarns Shield
HP Bot
Emblem of Vit
Boots of Swiftness
Starks
Cleaver
Triforce

At this point I'm doing amazing but I don't know where to go from here. Mord is a huge ***** and there's tons of room to continue with the build. If the game isn't super one sided then I can usually fill out all 6 slots with top of the line items, but I don't know what to do with the last two slots...

I've been enjoying finish up with Starks, Boots of Swiftness, Black Cleaver, Triforce, Phantom Dancer and Infinity... I guess I could swap out the Infinity for something more "tankish" but I don't know what to get...

RobMorrison

03-01-2010

Heres what I've found with Mord -after almost 20 games with him now.

-You really need to decide if you want to tank or carry at the start.

Tank-
depending on who your facing, this is really very easy to build him. Basically thornmail is a must by midgame, and I usually get Force of Nature because of the massive hp regen it gives, which is what you need to use your spells and keep the shield up

Carry-
CD reduction, bloodthirters, and maybe an infinity, but I prefer just stacking bloodthirters.
When you have all this lifesteal and cd reduction your shield is never coming down. plus you are doing massive dmg with Q to multiple targets. period just raping. stuns are only thing that will slow you down

If the teams already balanced and I need to pick I usually always try a carry build because even with your infinite shield you are basically a tank anyway

T0ggle

03-01-2010

my mord build can be found here
http://www.xfire.com/communities/twi...forums/196091/

VasudeVa

03-01-2010

First: Dont get creeping death. The armor mace of spades gives increases with the damage you are dealing. So getting a Bloodthirster, then hitting 1 guy will give you around 50-70% armor. Get it after you max mace and siphon. Mace and Siphon give you more shield and seriously rape creeps. Which is good for your Bloodthirster.

I seriously love stacking Bloodthirsters on him. It is very very easy to stack because of his awesome farming skills and unharassable-ness. I find myself getting one B.F. Sword at level 3-5. That alone makes you a force to be reckoned with. With the BF sword, you can rape Lizard Elder that early alone. And then with the crest, you can proceed to rape enemy champs.

Then I check which boots I need. Against Casters/Mass CC - Mercury. Anyone else -> Swiftness. Swiftness rocks on him because he has a lot of difficulty closing in on a champ and the extra movespeed helps alot.

Then after finishing my first bloodthirster, I check on what I need.

Enemies escaping too much? Need some HP? Even matched fight so far? Get Phage, Atmas then to Frozen Mallet later on. An awesome thing to note: Phage AND Lizard elderworks with your ghost slave. So if you need a slow but you cant do it your self, then send your slave over for the kill.

Pubstomp much? Stack as much Bloodthirsters as you can. One game, I got to 4 Blood thirsters. I had like, 480 damage per hit with over 100% life steal AFAIK.

RobMorrison

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VasudeVa View Post

Pubstomp much? Stack as much Bloodthirsters as you can. One game, I got to 4 Blood thirsters. I had like, 480 damage per hit with over 100% life steal AFAIK.

Just FYI, lifesteal does not stack directly

JarL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-03-2010

I've been playing him exclusively for the past week or so. If you want the best results while staying competitive at the higher ELO ratings try this:

9/0/21 mastery build

Red runes: magic pen
Yellow runes: dodge or health per level
Blue Runes: cooldown / level
Quints: Magic pen, flat HP, or move speed

Spirit Visage
Sorc Boots
Warmogs
Frozen Mallet
Guardian Angel

Most games you won't complete the GA and if it goes any longer a Rylai's, another Warmogs, or a Void Staff (vs. high MR targets) as your 6th item will take you home. You may get decent results with bloodthirster stacking, but if you ever climb out of newbie island you'll find yourself getting melted long before you get to attack something.