Nidalee broken?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WasabiCannon

03-01-2010

I am very sure this has been brought up but I did not see it on page one.

Today I was playing Ryze vs a Nidalee with only a trinity force she was able to do insane damage more burst damage then me stacked with items to improve my damage.

Ok so I kited her awhile and she just jumps away and heals herself from half hp to full hp with ONE build in heal!?!?

Ok so I thought no way this is happening (1v1) so I popped ghost and ran. With only Lvl 2 boots and the trinity force she was able to keep up to me while I had lvl 5 boots and ghost.

Massive damage + Better then the healers heal + a get away from danger/chase skill = broken champ in my book.

Liracy

03-01-2010

"Today I was playing Ryze" Stopped reading here.

DamnPandaHands

03-01-2010

^ This. Don't speak of burst damage. I'd prefer to see twitches in my games than ryzes in the current state his burst damage is in.

hi im top

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

So you should be able to solo any champion and never be in danger in a 1v1 situation (like every other champion is when they're laning against Ryze).

And half health to full health in 1 heal is definitely an overstatement.

Yeah, both champions are OP. And they're not the only OP champions in the game.

Noth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

I only think Nidalee is broken now because of the Executioner's nerf.

Swag Daddy Nik

03-01-2010

Did the Nidalee solo mid by any chance? That's the only reason a Ryze's damage shouldn't be enough to kill her or nearly kill her. She was either fed or was a significantly higher level because of taking mid. An underleveled or unfed Nidalee can be pretty squishy and useless and she scales badly endgame.

Somafera

03-01-2010

Nidalee is one of the worst scaling champions, and stop exaggerating about her heal.

Chewbie

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjor View Post

With only Lvl 2 boots and the trinity force she was able to keep up to me while I had lvl 5 boots and ghost.

Thats either a total bull**** lie, extreme exaggeration, or you don't have your facts straight...

Bljurg

03-01-2010

Nid cures quite a lot Hp for quite low mana cost which is totally lame imho, but it's not near to half her Hp... It should get nerfed tho, laning her mid is nearly futile as all you do she cures. It's much like harassing Soraka, only Soraka has less Hp, can't put a spear through your head that takes near quarter your Hp at situations, and she can't rend you to pieces on L6.

Imo the only OP skill on Nid is her heal that is just too effective considering the mana cost and also gives her an attack speed burst.

Carthias

03-01-2010

Summary:
"QQ I'm ryze and I can't one-shot all heroes at lvl 6, wtf?? fix plz. I mean, I did the ryze skill combo. R flash QWE. Halp????" Also, you're full of garbage if you couldn't kill a nidalee who had no hp items by yourself. I've been hit by ryze's combo way, way too many times to know that it's impossible to survive it if you have no magi resist +health items and the ryze bounces his **** off of you.