[Guide] Yet another Teemo guide.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zangetso

03-01-2010

This is my first guide so bear with me folks. This guide is meant to help players who want to get familiar with an Attack Teemo. The main focus is Atk Spd & Atk Dmg.

===Skills===

Passive: Camouflage - If Teemo stands still and takes no actions for 4.5 seconds, he becomes stealthed indefinitely.

[Q]: Blinding Dart - Deals 80/125/170/215/260 (+0.8) magic damage and causes the target to miss all of their attacks for 1.6/2.2/2.8/3.4/4 seconds. Cooldown: 12 seconds; Cost: 70/85/100/115/130 Mana; Range: 680

[W]: Move Quick - Toggle: Teemo's movement speed is increased by 20/25/30/35/40%. Should Teemo be struck while Moving Quick, he gets knocked out of Move Quick. Cooldown: 0 seconds; Cost: 40 Mana to Activate; Range: 20

[E]: Toxic Shot - Each of Teemo's attacks will poison the target, dealing damage each second for 5 seconds. Teemo's basic attacks poison their target for 8/14/21/28/35 (+0.14) magical damage each second for 5 seconds.

[R]: Noxious Trap - Places a trap which detonates if an enemy steps on it, poisoning nearby enemies. Poisoned enemies take 350/500/650 (+0.8) magic damage and have their movement speed slowed by 30/40/50% for 4 seconds. Traps last 10 minutes. Cooldown: 20 seconds; Cost: 75/100/125 Mana; Range: 230

===Runes and Masteries===

My rune page consists of: Marks Ė Armor Penetration; Seals Ė Health Per level/Dodge; Glyphs: Mana Regen Per Level; Quintessences: Flat Health.

I generally go with a 9/0/21 Tree.
Offense: 3/3 Deadliness, 1/1 Imp Exhaust, 4/4 Alacrity, 1/3 Sunder.
Utility: 3/3 Perseverence, 1/3 Good hands, 4/4 Awareness, 2/3 Expanded Mind, 3/3 Mediation, 3/3 Quickness, 1/1 Imp Flash, 3/3 Intelligence, 1/1 Presence of the Master.

===Summoner Spells===

Exhaust & Flash. You could take Teleport to teleport to your mushrooms for ganks, but I find with Boots and Move Quick (Not to mention your Quickness Mastery), you should be moving around the map fast enough that you do not need teleport.

===Item Build===

The part most of you are only here to look atÖ

I am generally solo mid. So I take boots and 3 HP potions. The boots should help you get away from ganks & also able to put you on the offense should you need to get that last hit on the enemy to kill them.

I generally like to stay in my lane for as long as I can. If I get forced to go shop early I pick up Zerker greaves & Vamp Scepter. If Iím doing really well in my lane Iíll go straight to Malady.

Once your Malady is finished off work towards Phage (Survivability & Slow). Once you get phage no one should be able to get away from you unless youíre really unlucky with the procs.

At this point you need to ask yourself, am I having trouble surviving? Or can I keep pushing my luck and pick up some damage now? If you need some survivability finish off Frozen Mallet, if not begin to work towards Black Cleaver.

Your build is so far looking like: Berzerker Greaves, Malady, Frozen Mallet, Black Cleaver.
Normally my games end there..Should yours be taking longer than that I would suggest Bloodthirster for 2 reasons. I see this item at this point as survivability and obviously more damage. Youíre looking at 30-40% lifesteal total and youíre doing some good and steady damage really fast.

===Mushroom Placement===

Once you get your mushrooms you should obviously place some in the bushes to your sides. Push the lane up a bit, and start mushrooming the river. A mushroom at baron should allow you to see if someone is coming to gank you from top before they even get to the bush. And a mushroom at dragon will allow the same but for the bottom in addition to you being able to gank them while attempting dragon. You should only be placing mushrooms while your lane is pushed up and/or youíve killed their solo. During your many attempts at ganking top and bottom you should also be looking into the well being of your teammates. So place a mushroom in their river bush and also one in their defensive bush (The bush closer to your turret side).

You should also be paying attention to if their team is maximizing the use of the neutral monster buffs. If so, a mushroom at each can provide you with an excellent gank opportunity.

After level 15 you NEED to be keeping a mushroom at baron. Itís a must. Place two if you can. One in baronís area, and one in the bush outside of baron where oh so many teams like to hide and wait before doing baron.

If any of you have suggestions or questions feel free to comment. Iíll do my best to keep up with this thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eloquent

03-05-2010

A couple of questions:
- why no Last Whisper? It seems like this is super effective once I get it
- you didn't take any Atk speed runes why not?